Indoor exercise ideas please 😊

Options
zoemeeson
zoemeeson Posts: 22 Member
edited May 2020 in Fitness and Exercise
Please Anybody got any good apps I could download witch are free or any good fitness and exercise videos or any ideas at all I could do indoors.. I love dancing if that helps Thank you xx ❤️

Replies

• Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    PopSugarFitness and FitnessBlender are my favorites on YouTube. PopSugarFitness is more likely to have dancing videos than FitnessBlender
  • Leezy55
    Leezy55 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    Leslie Sansone has "walk" workouts on youtube and dvds that you can do at home. Great workouts that I have done on rainy days.
  • capops
    capops Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I agree with the popsugarfitness! There are a few hip hop HIIT style videos that not only are challenging but really fun! You can find them on YouTube and they also have IGTV videos on their insta- and a few of the instructors have more on their personal instagrams! I haven’t tried a whole lot of these but the ones I have I’ve really enjoyed!

The Nike training app is decent as well! But not quite as fun, still a solid app for at home stuff though!
  • grace173
    grace173 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Fiton is a great app which I use a lot
  • zoemeeson
    Options
    Thank you everyone just want something different doing the same stuff I get board of easily lol
  • GetHeroFit
    GetHeroFit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I've been using Darebee (currently doing their foundation light workout)
  • SnifterPug
    SnifterPug Posts: 746 Member
    Options
    Some of my cardio workouts these days simply involve putting on good music and dancing to it. I have a heart rate monitor so I make sure to keep the heart rate up and dance non-stop to a full track. Then rest a minute or so and start again. It's fun.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Jessica Smith TV is good (YouTube).
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I'm all over YouTube! I've subscribed to so many channels. It depends on what you like. I like step, so Jenny Ford, fitoutsidethebox, Yvette Bachman. For strength, Sydney Cummings and Yvette Bachman. Quest has some body attack.
  • Deedoyle9721
    Deedoyle9721 Posts: 563 Member
    Options
  • zoemeeson
    Options
    Awww that great Thank you all very much for your support feel free to add me zoemeeson so I can support and help you back thankyou so greatful ❤️💯
  • VegasFit
    VegasFit Posts: 1,232 Member
    Options
    Peloton is awesome and free for 90 days. There is so much more to the app than cycling.