I need some Airflyer recipes

devilpam
devilpam Posts: 2 Member
I have Gout so I am desperate for some Airflyer recipes.

Replies

• palarajax
    palarajax Posts: 1 Member
    I bought two books for Air Frying and they both have some good recipes in them. Air Fry Genius by Meredith Laurence and the other is , The Ultimate Air Fryer cookbook by Mr. Food. I got them at QVC and you can find them also on Amazon. Hope these help you.
  • acpgee
    acpgee Posts: 7,553 Member
    My favourite thing to do is chicken wings. Toss wings in a half teaspoon of salt, a half teaspoon of baking soda (lowers pH of skin for crispness), and a tablespoon of potato and corn starch (ensures dry skin for crispness) and air fry 25-30 minutes on highest temperature, turning half way. You can toss in a sauce such as buffalo, korean fried wing sauce, Vietnamese fish and caramel sauce afterwards.
  • CarolPre
    CarolPre Posts: 1,840 Member
    I love my air fryer. Some of my favorites are broccoli - 400°f for 6 minutes; cauliflower - 400°f for 12 minutes; and boneless pork chops - 360°f for 14-16 minutes turning halfway through. I haven't fixed them in a while, but I used to take a boneless chicken breast cutting into strips and cooking that at 360°f for 8-10 minutes. Times may vary depending on the brand and type of AF you have. I have a Harbor basket type AF.