before MFP & now (still a long way to go) **pics**

Options
The 2010 picture were between 233-240lbs before I joined MFP & I stayed that weight until March 20th, 2011 when I joined. I've lost 34lbs in 5 months, down to 199lbs now! I didn't know there was that much of a difference between then & now... I honestly can't even remember thinking I was that big, because at the time I didn't realize I was. There's still a lot more work til I hit my goal weight, but I know I can do it! =) And so can all of you! Thanks for looking! =)

2010:
n4i834.png
w8mjo3.png
2011:
23hrfvs.png
2nktetw.jpg

Side-by-side:
2dwbyf.png
30mxv5u.png
sdjyf4.png
2jahzpj.png
21on7kk.png

Replies

• CrazyDaisysMommy
    Options
    good for you! You look great!
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    Great work!
  • LTGPSA
    LTGPSA Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    You look great - congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • MrsPike07
    Options
    Wow you look like you have lost so much more then that!! Way to go!!!! Looking great!
  • lukybug
    lukybug Posts: 209
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!! For me, I love before and after pics monthly because just the subtle changes noticed in pictures, especially when the scale isn't cooperating, are enough to keep me motivated.

You're doing great :)
  • chrikoko12202007
    Options
    Wow!! I love seeing the pics close together, i can see a HUGE difference!! You look awesome!! ♥
  • DancingPixie
    DancingPixie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    WOW!!! Love seeing the pics of people really spurs me on :-) xx
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Thanks for sharing~
  • azsuzi
    azsuzi Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    Great progress - you look fantastic!
  • SusanneWhittington
    Options
    Thank you so much for sharing, You do fantastic!!! Good luck on your further way and thanks again for the motivation and inspiration.
  • kevin3344
    kevin3344 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Wow, good job!
  • lilyinlove
    lilyinlove Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    WOW, you look great. Thanks for posting.
  • abeautifulvoice
    Options
    You look great! Keep up the fantastic work! :))
  • veganbaum
    veganbaum Posts: 1,865 Member
    Options
    You can really see the difference in that bottom picture - amazing job! Keep it up.
  • shad1018
    shad1018 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing - I enjoyed your story & photos and found them very inpiring. You look really good. I cannot "weight" to see Onederfland. Also, it was nice to see your in Wisconsin too.

Keep up the great work - Susan :smile:
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep it going! :wink:
  • KeepOnMoving
    KeepOnMoving Posts: 383 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep it going! :wink:
  • Ninja_Knitty
    Options
    Great job, you look so healthy. You are doing really fantastic. Proud of you!
  • myiceisonfire
    myiceisonfire Posts: 782 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone =) It's the support & comments that keep pushing me forward!
  • cheyenne_alexis
    cheyenne_alexis Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    girrlll you can deff tell more and more in your back and your lookingg greatt :) love the picture of you and your son with the animal:) (i cant tell what it is lol)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!