My Accountability-Lose 30 pounds with me / friend request!

Hello all!
I have been watching the scale creep up every day (especially since lock down) and enough is enough. Starting fresh today and would love the support.
I am currently 169 pounds at 5'5.

Could seriously use all the motivation I can get. :)

Replies

• Andlarjax
    Andlarjax Posts: 2 Member
    Please feel free to add me... I'm not sure how to add friends...I'm in the same boat as you
  • carlsberglewis1
    carlsberglewis1 Posts: 45 Member
    You got this
  • Taytaylynn92
    Taytaylynn92 Posts: 230 Member
    Always looking for motivation! I am also 5’5, looking to lose 20ish pounds! Feel free to add me.
  • Westieok
    Westieok Posts: 13 Member
    Hi I’m finally ready to be serious. Looking for an accountability group to encourage meal planning (it really helps) and exercise (I’m a couch potato). 5’2” currently 200. First goal is 180 but need to be 135 so please add me. I’ve done this before. It is possible!
  • brandyireland77
    brandyireland77 Posts: 2 Member
    I'm in! I weigh the same and same height. Looking to lose the same
  • jessicaburton32
    jessicaburton32 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm in! I have 31 pounds to lose! Everyone please add/accept my friend request! We can do this together!
  • NatalieBkk
    NatalieBkk Posts: 21 Member
    @AppalachianShieldMaiden We have the exact same stats! I’m so in and I need friends too 😊
  • 1DayforMe
    1DayforMe Posts: 6 Member
    I'm 5'7.
    cw: 163
    Gw: 145.
    I'm currently almost 6 months postpartum, breastfeeding, so I have to be mindful not to decrease my calories to much. I'm also wannabe runner lol
  • RubyKS145
    RubyKS145 Posts: 4 Member
    I’m 5’5” and 170 and looking to lose 20-30 lb. would love to be added!
  • DrL0veHandles
    DrL0veHandles Posts: 6 Member
    Hello all!
    I have been watching the scale creep up every day (especially since lock down) and enough is enough. Starting fresh today and would love the support.
    I am currently 169 pounds at 5'5.

Could seriously use all the motivation I can get. :)

You got this!
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Add me! I'm 171.2 as of this morning and I'm 5'5" too. I would love to lose 30lbs.
  • MamaSunflowers
    MamaSunflowers Posts: 224 Member
    Hi!
    I'll add you :) I've been on an off this journey on and off for years. At the beginning of this lockdown I did really well tracking and being focused, but now I feel like I'm just getting out of control!
    I have regained 3 kilos over the past 3 weeks. So now I'm really looking for friends to focus on and keep me focused, while also being able to help support others!
    I want to lose another 10kgs (I've lost 17kgs so far).
    Good luck!
    Any one else, feel free to add!
  • illywood
    illywood Posts: 8 Member
    Add me also! I’m down 40lbs, but I still have a long way to go. I’m 5’4, and finally reached 200 pounds. I want to get down at least another 40, to my college weight. I can use the support and motivation.
  • happybappy450
    happybappy450 Posts: 21 Member
    I’m 16.6lbs down and 36.4lbs to go! Feel free to add me!
  • sabrinaseaglass
    sabrinaseaglass Posts: 11 Member
    Add me! I need to lose 30 and would love a partner in crime
  • WoodAndCastIron
    WoodAndCastIron Posts: 978 Member
    Anyone here feel free to add me - I’m down 20 , have 40 more to go and will give as good as I get support wise
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,171 Member
    I'm in also! My weight has been climbing steadily for years now. I'm done with it. Anyone, feel free to send me a friend request if you're looking for support and encouragement.
  • hilad7
    hilad7 Posts: 1 Member
    Can you please add me as well!need to lose 19lbs and find it super difficult
  • KrystinaMTL
    KrystinaMTL Posts: 1,338 Member
    I'm in too !! Just restarted yesterday. I was 188.4 yesterday on my way down to 158. I am 5'5
    I am also on 80Day Obsession from BeachBody. Any takers ?
    Add me :)
  • striving4_success
    striving4_success Posts: 12 Member
    Feel free to add me! Restarted a week ago, goal is to loose 15 pounds in 2 months for my anniversary pics! Then 15 more by my 30th birthday in November!