Looking to find people who need to lose a lot of weight

Options
Hey after having 2 kids I've never been so big. And being in isolation has got me extremely unfit, to the point walking outside is a huge effort. I'm hoping I'm not alone in this journey and would love to make friends and see how other people are doing. To motivate eachother ect.

Replies

• rmattin91
    rmattin91 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I also don't know how to add people? If anyone can tell me how that would be great.
  • Cat0703a
    Cat0703a Posts: 17,427 Member
    Options
    You may add me. Click on my name, then click on it again. Then you’ll see a little profile head with a plus sign?? Then add your name. And finish it. Might say send or save or something like that. I cannot remember. Lol
  • rmattin91
    rmattin91 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thankyou 😊
  • alabastermama
    alabastermama Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Hi @rmattin91! I have a lot to lose. You can add me.
  • Em05us
    Em05us Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have 100+ lbs to lose. Add me if you would like!
  • smc082703
    smc082703 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I need to lose 160 lbs...
  • Gueritta92
    Gueritta92 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Add me as well hun 😊
  • sugaraddict4321
    sugaraddict4321 Posts: 15,720 MFP Moderator
    Options
    Welcome to the MFP Community. :)

Here's our largest thread for people wanting to add more friends:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10176797/comment-here-if-you-want-more-friends#latest

Here's a link to the FAQ about adding friends in case you're not sure how to do that:
    https://myfitnesspal.desk.com/customer/portal/articles/12032
  • lmstephan68
    lmstephan68 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Good morning! I started my journey needing to lose approx. 100 pounds. So far I'm down a little over 30 pounds. Would also love to meet people and be a support as well as get support. Accountability is one of my motivators to be the best me I can be.
  • BlG_FN_ROB
    BlG_FN_ROB Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Hey I actually have about 50lbs to lose! I started at 375 and now im 317. I do workout at home and kettlebells have played a huge part in my weight loss and I have gained so muscle as well.
  • Formenow12
    Formenow12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I will send you a friend request I have 120 plus pounds to lose and I would love to have people on here to motivate me along on my journey.
  • savannahs21
    savannahs21 Posts: 364 Member
    Options
    I have 80-100 pounds to lose, feel free to add me!
  • rosa7691
    rosa7691 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I have about 70 pounds to lose! So far have lost 17 by calorie county and watching portion and serving sizes. It’s difficult though!
  • Beautyofdreams
    Beautyofdreams Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I have lost 23 pounds since March but have 70+ to go to get back to a healthy weight. I would love to have some friends to share this journey. So glad that someone as posted how to add since I didn't have a cluse how to do it.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    Options
    There is a group for Larger Losers that is very helpful....I have lost 75 lbs in a year and I am half way to my goal...it’s a very supportive and wonderful group with topics that help people with a lot to lose..you are more than welcome to join....no games or challenges...just good conversation and topics!
  • ironrobsmith
    ironrobsmith Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a bunch of weight to lose and doing it with a smile anyone can add me