NSV...maybe!

Options
I mentionned to my hubby the other day that i seem to be getting shorter as both my favourite maxi dress and long skirt seem to be almost floor length instead of to my ankles. His answer your tummy has shrunk a bit and isnt holding them out at the front as much!

He ment it as a compliment i am sure, so i will take it!

Replies

• inittothinit42
    inittothinit42 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    You can be pretty sure that if your clothes seem to be growing it means that you're shrinking! Keep up the good work!
  • crzyone
    crzyone Posts: 872 Member
    Options
    Good job!!! And your husband was totally correct.....less of you to fill it up means shorter clothes. I have noticed my sleeves getting longer because my arms are getting smaller!!!
  • SetecAstronomy
    SetecAstronomy Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I mentionned to my hubby the other day that i seem to be getting shorter as both my favourite maxi dress and long skirt seem to be almost floor length instead of to my ankles. His answer your tummy has shrunk a bit and isnt holding them out at the front as much!

He ment it as a compliment i am sure, so i will take it!
    Definitely a compliment and an NSV fer shure!
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    Awesome complement! At least yours notices... Mine, not so much.
  • Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    All of my tops got longer! The sleeves got longer too. Your hubby is right and I would take it as a compliment too!
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    yep! Men! LOL. Give hubby an extra kiss and take what you can get. LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!