21 day fix

Options
I’m NOT a beachbody coach

I’ve just started the beachbody 21 day fix today. I’ve done it about 4 years ago but only did like 3 workouts and stopped. This time I’m going to finish it. I’m not going to do the containers though because I remember being frustrated with trying to breakdown which categories I was using with what I was eating, so I’m just going to stick with counting calories. If anyone wants to join me in doing this workout let me know and we can do check ins with each other to hold each other accountable.

Replies

• Agapeguerrero84
    Agapeguerrero84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just signed up to Beachbody on demand and plan on starting 21 fix tomorrow. So I’m down :)
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Shortgirlrunning Posts: 1,020 Member
    Options
    I love 21 Day Fix. Last time I did it I lost a little over 5 lbs in three weeks! And quite a few inches too. I didn’t use the containers, just calorie counting!

I’m currently doing their barre blend program.
  • Tiffanylynn1024
    Tiffanylynn1024 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    I’m so sore from the 1st workout yesterday. The front of my thighs are killing me!! Today was upper fix and tomorrow is lower fix but I don’t think I’m going to be able to do it tbh. Maybe I’ll skip ahead to the Pilates and do the lower one on Monday
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Options
    I’m so sore from the 1st workout yesterday. The front of my thighs are killing me!! Today was upper fix and tomorrow is lower fix but I don’t think I’m going to be able to do it tbh. Maybe I’ll skip ahead to the Pilates and do the lower one on Monday

I would really recommend pushing through and doing the whole first week even if you feel sore. Every time you start it you are going to experience soreness. Use light weights but I wouldn’t skip a day if you really want to finish the program.
  • Tiffanylynn1024
    Tiffanylynn1024 Posts: 167 Member
    Options

I would really recommend pushing through and doing the whole first week even if you feel sore. Every time you start it you are going to experience soreness. Use light weights but I wouldn’t skip a day if you really want to finish the program.

I will certainly try for sure!! Thanks for encouraging me :)
  • Shortgirlrunning
    Options

I will certainly try for sure!! Thanks for encouraging me :)

I missed the replacing with Pilates one though, that’s not a bad option either if you really do feel too sore. Or even Yoga. I just wouldn’t choose to do none of them!
  • Agapeguerrero84
    Agapeguerrero84 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I’m going to try my first day today. I worked today and getting some rest first lol. I go in super early or else I would of done it before work. I would have to wake up at 2:30 am in order to fit in a workout, shower etc before work. I’m a little scared of the surrenders but I’m going to give it my best shot. Wish me luck!
  • shepnic72
    shepnic72 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Can i join in too? I am starting week 2 this morning.
  • AppalachianShieldMaiden
    Options
    I am starting 21 day fix today!!
  • jkirby0036
    jkirby0036 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm almost through the program, I have 3 days left. Can I join too!?! I want to start back over once i finish. I modified a lot and had to take small breaks but didnt quit. I haven't seen a huge loss in weight but I am losing inches!! I have lost an inch in each thigh!! I have mombojombo thighs so I was pretty excited. Take your measurements, it helps when you get discouraged. I'm not a coach and have over 50lbs to lose, we can do this!!
  • jkirby0036
    Options
    I should also mention I'm not using the containers and I haven't done the 10 min abs. I'm just not strong enough to do that yet. It hurt my neck/shoulders. Maybe with this next round I'll give it another go.
  • jkirby0036
    Options
    How did everyone do yesterday? My body was pretty worn out (I did double workouts the day before) and I couldn't make it through the entire workout but I still pushed and gave it all that I had. I may take a rest day today and then finish up on the last 2 days.