Help with food tracking

Does this app have the ability to track food in grams? I see only size measurements, not weight measures. Size of food portions are way too varied. Any help is appreciated.

Replies

• harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    You can change the weight to grams when you add your food.
  • swheate2014
    swheate2014 Posts: 22 Member
    I only saw that for certain foods, not all. Do you have that feature for all your foods?
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    I only saw that for certain foods, not all. Do you have that feature for all your foods?

You're speaking to a fellow user. I've been able to find gram entries for virtually all foods I've eaten since 2015. The few that I can't, I've created my own database entry. This is a user-created database, so if you can't find an entry that meets your needs, just make your own.
  • MelanieCN77
    MelanieCN77 Posts: 4,047 Member
    When you find one without the unit you want, try another. The database is a hot mess of partial duplication.
  • swheate2014
    When you find one without the unit you want, try another. The database is a hot mess of partial duplication.

Lol I see that. Thanks.
  • swheate2014

You're speaking to a fellow user. I've been able to find gram entries for virtually all foods I've eaten since 2015. The few that I can't, I've created my own database entry. This is a user-created database, so if you can't find an entry that meets your needs, just make your own.

Wonderful. Thank you so much.
  • deannalfisher
    deannalfisher Posts: 5,600 Member
    If you search food and add g I tend to have decent luck finding ones that have gram measurements included