Nearly 3 month of counting calouries 28lb down

2»

Replies

• Seastar91
    Seastar91 Posts: 4 Member
    Go girl!
  • AnnofB
    AnnofB Posts: 3,584 Member
    You've done a fantastic job - looking good and getting fit. Awesome. :)
  • djaxon1
    djaxon1 Posts: 82 Member
    You have got it right-on - " I think it’s more to do with calouries to be honest ".
    But . . Walking really is the most under-rated exercise.
    Well done !
  • LittlefitNikki90
    LittlefitNikki90 Posts: 6 Member
    Super inspiring! I needed a success story like this. You're awesome!
  • mlrtri
    mlrtri Posts: 425 Member
    You look incredible - amazing job. Thank you for sharing. I am on day 6 and love seeing what others have been able to accomplish. Yesterday when I was feeling the urge to snack I sat down and looked at before/after photos. My urge to snack went away. Great job.
  • lisajamesmac
    lisajamesmac Posts: 30 Member
    That is what I use to do, it helps so much to see others before and after pictures, I’ve still got between 8-14lb to loose but we can all get to our goal weight.it will be worth it in the end
  • cugogirl2017
    cugogirl2017 Posts: 8,764 Member
    Wow, what a transformation! You look great your hard work is really paying off, thank you for the inspiration!
  • thelastnightingale
    thelastnightingale Posts: 725 Member
    Those photos are amazing - your stomach looks great. Did you do any exercises to tone it as you lost weight, or is it purely as a result of the weight loss?

You always worry about stretch marks and saggy skin, but honestly, you look fab. Your new weight looks brilliant on you - well done. :)
  • flyygal
    flyygal Posts: 37 Member
    Congrats! Great job
  • AKTipsyCat
    AKTipsyCat Posts: 240 Member
    Way to go!
  • rosa7691
    rosa7691 Posts: 3 Member
    Wow!! You look great!! I’ve been counting calories and slowly decreasing the total calorie intake. So far I’ve lost 17 pounds. Next month, I’m going to drop it again to see what happens. You story inspires me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!