Le sigh. I need to go buy smaller

Options
Rae6503
Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
BRAS. Again. 34 A cup here I come, down from a 36 A, or at least I hope the 34s fit because where do I go after As if I need to stay with 36s...

Replies

• Deckershann
    Deckershann Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    >.< Know the feeling lol...but it is easier to do activities that involve umm err bouncing. Like running and such :)

I might add that I never had much to begin with though (le sigh)
  • AnnaPixie
    AnnaPixie Posts: 7,439 Member
    Options
    Well, being a 34 back is a sign of slimness!! So congrats!! :wink:
  • sweetsarahj
    sweetsarahj Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain. It's a doubled-edged sword.
    5010 Posts: 59
    Options
    That's where i lose the weight why not the problem areas i say ha :cry:
  • Stefanny91
    Stefanny91 Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    to be honest with you being a 34A is better then a 36A bceause it means theres a greater difference between you and your boobs ... if you get what I mean its not your boobs getting small its your aroundness!
  • ladybg81
    ladybg81 Posts: 1,553 Member
    Options
    Feel your pain. I went from a VERY full D after having my son to barely a 32B. That is why they made plastic surgery! When I hit 35 baby!!!

Congrats to you I guess?!?!?!?!?!
  • ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥
    ♥ChUbByCoyLe♥ Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Isn't it funny how they are the first body part to get smaller?!!! My Bra's are hanging off, time to go smaller for me too!! :tongue:
  • bevskiwolf
    bevskiwolf Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    I'm still a DD and look at MY numbers! aaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • SpaceMarkus
    Options
    My girlfriend went from a DD down to a C. It's really affected her workouts now. She's terrified to workout anymore and she's been really depressed.
  • spicypepper
    spicypepper Posts: 1,016 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain too! Went from a 38D to a 38C and they seem to be getting smaller again. I lose the girls first, followed by my booty and face and now I'm seeing it in my mid section.
  • violetfire80
    Options
    This is something that scares me about losing weight..... I am currently 46 DD/E and while I would LOVE to get a much smaller back size I really don't want to loose my boobs :( I love them!!!! I always have...I was a C cup by the time I was 12..... I wouldnt mind going down to a C but any smaller and I will cry!! :sad:
  • Rae6503
    Rae6503 Posts: 6,294 Member
    Options
    My girlfriend went from a DD down to a C. It's really affected her workouts now. She's terrified to workout anymore and she's been really depressed.

Really? That's too bad. It's annoying but doesn't depress me.

They are just boobs. 50% of the population have them. They aren't that special. We were at the pool the other day. There were several women with large, most likely artificial breasts. There was also a woman with tiny breasts and a six pack. What percentage of the population have a six pack? Guess which one caught my husband's eye?
  • sherrylhoward
    sherrylhoward Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain...it seems like these days that's the ONLY body part getting smaller!
  • mizfrankie
    Options
    to be honest with you being a 34A is better then a 36A bceause it means theres a greater difference between you and your boobs ... if you get what I mean its not your boobs getting small its your aroundness!

Very good point! Your boobs should actually look bigger if you keep your cup size but go down in "aroundness"! it might even move you up a cup if the difference becomes greater! That would be a bonus :)
  • GB333
    GB333 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    All through college I was a 32 A. Then in my mid twenties I went up to a 32 B, which was fine by me except they are damn near impossible to find in stores. I'm now in a 34 B and although it's easier to shop, I wouldn't mind going back down to the 32. I just hope I keep the B!

....but I'd rather be skinny again and have small boobs than be chubby with slightly larger boobs. My husband won't care either way. =P
  • muffintopminx
    muffintopminx Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    As long as your cup size isn't decreasing, isn't that good news? Losing inches in the torso part is great and I congratulate you! Unfortunately, I was a C at my highest weight and now I'm back to a B. But I'll take it and the smaller *kitten* too! :)

Now go get yo'self some fun, sexy bras - you deserve it!!!!
  • rockchick90
    Options
    Im a 40J! So hard to buy bras, hoping any weightloss will go from my boobs haha, giving me so much backache problems :/
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options

That's about what happened to me.

And I've just learned to deal with. I mean some of the breast is indeed fat...so if you're losing fat it's going to happen.

I'm sure she looks great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!