coffee poll

Options

Replies

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    Black coffee from the gas station. Two packs of honey buns and the latest Hustler.

I was with you right up until the 'latest Hustler'.

.... everybody knows that back issues are where it's at.

• Motorsheen
    Motorsheen Posts: 20,492 Member
    Options
    I ordered a coffee from Starbucks today from my phone and then had to wait just outside the store for it to be prepared.

When the latte was ready, I asked the barista: "I ordered this grande with extra Covid, did you add the Covid ? "

She replied that: "Covid is just a seasonal item; sorry; no Covid today."

I told her: "That's okay, I understand..... I'm really looking forward to Covid-20."

from beneath her mask, she smiled.
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    I like it with a little creamer in it, no sugar. And I drink it hot or iced. After a long day at work in the heat, an iced coffee is so refreshing and gives me some energy :)
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Strong and black!
  • jjkh5970
    jjkh5970 Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    Blackkkkkkkk
  • my_gatorgirl_8
    my_gatorgirl_8 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Hazelnut coffee with hazelnut creamer...
  • myangelday
    myangelday Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    i'll drink coffee just about any way..it really depends on my mood and what type of coffee i'm drinking. my normal go to in the morning at home is just 1 T creamer and a little dollop of skinny sugar free syrup. if i' playing around in the kitchen, i'll pull out the whisk and make a Dalgona style. I don't like my coffee super sweet, and I really don't care what temp it is as long as it's strong enough and not just weak tinted water
  • J_NY_Z
    J_NY_Z Posts: 2,538 Member
    Options
    I can have coffee any way except for one, overly sweet. My preferred way is black with a little brown sugar.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    I reecently started sprinkling some coffee grounds on vanilla ice cream. Its pretty good if you are into coffee flavored desserts
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    I swill 4-5 espresso shots in the morning but I really like JV instant coffee with a splash of HWC in the afternoon.

aid5hxovum12.png
  • jruch23
    jruch23 Posts: 1,069 Member
    Options
    Diatonic12 wrote: »
    I swill 4-5 espresso shots in the morning but I really like JV instant coffee with a splash of HWC in the afternoon.

aid5hxovum12.png

How are you supposed to take this? First time I've heard of freeze dried instant coffee!
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    @jruch23 It's the best instant coffee I've ever tasted and the relatives agree. Add to water boiled in your tea kettle or nuked and make it as strong or weak as you like. I add the coffee crystals to my protein powders and my brownie muffins I make in a cup. I use Birchbenders keto flour with extra dark chocolate powder and JV instant coffee. It really spruces up your protein drinks.
  • CPayz84
    CPayz84 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hot, strong with pure maple syrup and a little milk. ☕
  • asthesoapturns
    asthesoapturns Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Black like my heart. But ideally flavoured. My office buddy and I share a Keurig and I'm all about frou frou coffee.
  • _canadianbakin_
    _canadianbakin_ Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Black, good splash of 10% cream, no sugar.
  • oooaarrrr79
    oooaarrrr79 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Very strong black with a tot of cold water so I don't have to wait until it has cooled to gulp it down.
  • Theotherwhiteclint
    Theotherwhiteclint Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    More importantly...how soon after you soon after are you on the crapper 🤣
  • dts_90
    dts_90 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Black and strong. Gone through a few bags of that 'deathwish coffee' - amazing stuff
  • Theotherwhiteclint
    Theotherwhiteclint Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    CPayz84 wrote: »
    Hot, strong with pure maple syrup and a little milk. ☕

Sounds pretty legit