Encouragement

Options
Hi, my name is Holly, I keep doing fitness pal and then leaving it and coming back! I lost 30 pounds last year, and now have gained 15 of it back, so I’m back on here! I need to lose that 15 pounds, just wanted to try something that I didn’t do before as far as accountability. I would love to hear any encouragement from anybody! Thank you!

Replies

• corinasue1143
    corinasue1143 Posts: 7,467 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Join a group. Get involved with friends. So you’ll keep coming back to keep up socially, and just while you’re here, log calories
    And exercise. Join an accountability group. Why do you leave? Does it get too hard? If so, Maybe raise your calorie goal a bit.
    Bad days throw you off track? Allow yourself a bad day now and then. Plan ahead.
  • misshollyr894
    misshollyr894 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you Corinnasue! I left just because I had lost the weight and thought I could keep track myself, but it didn’t work! I would have a bad day and have too many calories and break my good streak and that was discouraging. Thank you for the encouragement!
  • hanscanlan
    hanscanlan Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I can totally relate! I had lots all my weight years ago and thought I didn’t need this app. I slowly gained it back. But I’m on track again.

You can do this!!
  • misshollyr894
    misshollyr894 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much!