Whats for lunch.

Options
Looking for lunch ideas. What did everyone have for lunch today.

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I'm going to have a wrap sandwich with two veggie hot dogs,habanero chutney, and pickled red onions.
  • procolorer
    procolorer Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Yesterday we had grilled turkey, bacon avocado wraps (I used carb counter tortillas). It was delicious!
  • pancakerunner
    pancakerunner Posts: 6,137 Member
    Options
    8uqsmmqdyaie.png
  • springlering62
    springlering62 Posts: 7,592 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    2 slices toasted healthy life bread (35 calories apiece)
    3 pieces bacon (150)
    3 slice tomato (20)
    Lettuce. (10)
    1/2 tbsp low fat mayo (25)

= 1 fabulous BLT (275 calories)

May have another as a snacky snack.
  • Kupla71
    Kupla71 Posts: 1,134 Member
    Options
    Homemade chicken stock with pot stickers, rice noodles and spinach. Yum!
  • GetHeroFit
    GetHeroFit Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Leftover chicken and rice (seasoned) that husband made last night for dinner.
  • adchak
    adchak Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Ive started making hearty soups in my Instapot that take 15 mins total and come out delicious! Theyre v filling, full of veggies, sometimes chicken, some milk/cream for taste and not bad calorie wise! I have a cup 8 oz or 10 oz with Ezkiel toast and grilled or steamed fish and it fills me up.
  • Curvybaja55
    Curvybaja55 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Steam broccoli rabe , oven roasted butternut squash and grilled chicken breast with pesto.
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,417 Member
    Options
    Ezekiel tortilla, dill mustard, smoked tofu, string cheese, thin-sliced sweet onion - folded in half taco-style; heated enough to melt the cheese; then added raw sauerkraut. And a whole apple, quartered. 483 calories, 28g P, 17g F, 52g C, 10g fiber.
  • hawksgirl229
    hawksgirl229 Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    Cheese tortellini with 1 meatball, side salad with light ranch salad dressing and a large diet coke. 1 mini sugar free dark chocolate bar

• ANGELAS197
    ANGELAS197 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    mac and cheese with broccoli tomorrow
  • DancingMoosie
    DancingMoosie Posts: 8,613 Member
    Options
    I usually have salad. Kale, lettuce, grape tomatoes, cucumber or pickle, and turkey, chicken or egg. Add cheese, bacon, and honey mustard to make it extra delish. Tomorrow I'm going to try something different. Zoodles with mushrooms, peas, and cauliflower sauce.🤞
  • tryett
    tryett Posts: 530 Member
    Options
    Today I had crustless all meat pizza. The equivalent of 4 slices. Toppings are my favorite part anyway.
  • hawksgirl229
    Options
    Personal size sausage and onion pizza, side salad with light ranch salad dressing and a large diet coke
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    I just had three tofu, chard, and nori spring rolls with a sweet 'n spicy tahini sauce.
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I had a homemade veggie burger (beet, brown rice, and lentils) with onion, ketchup, and pickles on a sandwich thin and some pasta soup with white beans and spinach.
  • hawksgirl229
    Options
    BBQ shredded rotisserie chicken..hot..over a large bed of greens
    Potato wedges with ketchup and a large diet coke
  • RelCanonical
    RelCanonical Posts: 3,882 Member
    Options
    I had a vegetarian wrap with hummus, guacamole, tomato, cucumber, spinach, and bacon bits.
  • rubydrm
    rubydrm Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I forgot my lunch at home so I had a turkey/provolone sandwich with honey wheat bread from the coffestand. It was prepackaged so I didn't have a choice on bread. Tomorrow I will have my normal chicken and broccoli.
  • gallicinvasion
    gallicinvasion Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    I make batch lunches every Sunday. This week, lunches are cumin-lime baked chicken thighs, with a side or roasted-sweet-potato-and-carrot rice. Tried to make my own taco sauce to go on top; wasn’t the BEST sauce I’ve ever made.