10 lbs lost in 2 weeks! A little about me as well....

Options
Dedicated
Dedicated Posts: 104 Member
Today is day 14 and I am 10 lbs down!!! I know most of the loss if from water weight, but it is still nice to see the number on the scale go down.

I started MFP around February of 2008. I lost 7 lbs the first week, then only 3 lbs for the following 3-4 months. Out of frustration I gave up. As a result, I not only gained back the 10 lbs I lost, but an additional 10 lbs as well. Today I am exactly where I started a year ago. This time I am determined to not give up no matter how frustrated I get. I will lose weight.

So for those of you who feel like giving up because the number on the scale isn't moving, DON'T. I did, and look where it got me....

Replies

• Dedicated
    Dedicated Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Today is day 14 and I am 10 lbs down!!! I know most of the loss if from water weight, but it is still nice to see the number on the scale go down.

I started MFP around February of 2008. I lost 7 lbs the first week, then only 3 lbs for the following 3-4 months. Out of frustration I gave up. As a result, I not only gained back the 10 lbs I lost, but an additional 10 lbs as well. Today I am exactly where I started a year ago. This time I am determined to not give up no matter how frustrated I get. I will lose weight.

So for those of you who feel like giving up because the number on the scale isn't moving, DON'T. I did, and look where it got me....
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Congrats on getting back to it!! :drinker:
  • MissNova
    MissNova Posts: 563 Member
    Options
    :drinker: Great job that is awesome!!! Keep on pushing!
  • mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    Hooray!!! Great job!:bigsmile:
  • thejarviclan
    thejarviclan Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Glad to have you back in the swing of MFP! Keep on keepin' on this time! 'Cause now we know the alternative! :laugh:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    Welcome back and congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Welcome:smile: Thanks for sharing:heart:
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    Wow!

This is awesome!! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Holy cow, that's great! :drinker:

Keep it up! :smile:
  • bluelove1
    Options
    Great Job keep up the good work! I know the same thing happened to me last year but now I am back at it and have lost 36 pounds since jan. 12! so don't give up! You will reach your goal before you know it!
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Options
    I feel you on this one! I joined back in 2007 and have lost/gained the same 10-15lbs over and over!!! So I started over again Jan 5 2009, and this time I'm serious!!!

Memaw
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    super job! WTG! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Congrats, that is so awesome.
  • nwfamilygal
    nwfamilygal Posts: 635
    Options
    Great Job :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!