Let’s do this together!

Options
Hey y’all! A few years ago, I lost 75 pounds with myfitnesspal and exercising. Then I got married shortly after and had 2 kids back to back & gained it all back 😫 I’ve managed to loose 30 pounds over the past year with some modification to my diet and exercising again.
I’d like to lose 25- 30 more pounds to really feel comfortable. Plus my 30th birthday is coming up in November and I wanna be snatched! I started back on myfitnesspal last week and doing intermittent fasting and so far so good! My goal is log every day for the next 2 months. We’re taking our 5 year anniversary pics in 2 months and I’d like to be down 15 pounds by then.
Looking for some new friends to hold each other accountable & support one another!
SW- 220
CW- 192
GW- 165

Replies

• Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Hi Striving4_Success! I started my weight loss journey last week and am also looking for some new MFP friends for accountability and success. I sent you a FR. Good luck, you can do this!
  • KittyPryde2
    KittyPryde2 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    A few years ago I also lost a lot of weight with MyFitnessPal and then gained it back (although, mine wasn't because of two precious ones, CONGRATULATIONS!) I am already in my 30s, I'm going to add you! My SW is 220 and I'd love to cheer you on as you reach your goals!