Feeling good!!!

Options
I signed up for this website in January and haven't really been taking my weight loss seriously. I have depression so sometimes it's hard to get motivated to do anything. Anyway, I've been reading posts here since I started and so many of you have been so super committed and have been doing awesome in your weight loss success. Some of you have lost over 100 pounds! It's awesome! So this morning I got up and realized I only have about 35 pounds to lose. I have no excuse not to get my butt moving! I worked out today for the first time in years (some light cardio and light weight lifting... I used to run 4 miles!!) and I feel awesome!!!

So thanks for the inspiration everyone... keep up the good work! I know I will :)

Replies

• pelelovesme
    Options
    I signed up for this website in January and haven't really been taking my weight loss seriously. I have depression so sometimes it's hard to get motivated to do anything. Anyway, I've been reading posts here since I started and so many of you have been so super committed and have been doing awesome in your weight loss success. Some of you have lost over 100 pounds! It's awesome! So this morning I got up and realized I only have about 35 pounds to lose. I have no excuse not to get my butt moving! I worked out today for the first time in years (some light cardio and light weight lifting... I used to run 4 miles!!) and I feel awesome!!!

So thanks for the inspiration everyone... keep up the good work! I know I will :)
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Great attitude! :drinker:

Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    Good for you!! Wishing you luck on meeting all of your goals!! :wink:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    And you just inspired me. So thank you!
  • Binxy2004
    Binxy2004 Posts: 65
    Options
    Your right everyone on here is very encouraging and positive! Helps motivation a ton to see people as excited about weight loss as the MFP community !
  • pelelovesme
    Options
    And you just inspired me. So thank you!

You're very welcome! :smile:
  • sunflower8926
    sunflower8926 Posts: 485 Member
    Options
    :drinker: WTG:heart: It's hard to fight the blahs of depression, but exercise helps combat it, so good for you.:smile:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go.
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    That is great! :drinker: Here's to kicking depression in the butt!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!