Recipes, Food motivation

Options
Garrzz
Garrzz Posts: 5 Member
Been going to the gym and going strong for about 3 weeks now. Trying to lose about 100lbs. The hardest thing for me has to be dieting. I have been eating less than what I normally do and with going to the gym, I have already lost about 6lbs. However, I need some good recipes! Any one know of any good basic foods to eat that has low carbs and low sugars that is also filling and full of energy. I have been doing a lot of grilled things, mostly chicken and fish, but I need to branch out more. Any suggestions? Any suggestions on dieting techniques? Thank you!

Replies

• KrissFlavored
    KrissFlavored Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Are you diabetic? Because going low carb is not needed to lose weight.

In terms of recipes, it really just depends on what kind of person you are. Someone who finds protein filling, you may not, you could find fat filling or even carbs. Satiety is individual.

All you need to lose is a calorie deficit, I go on pinterest and pick things I like, pasta dishes, different types of sloppy Joe's, rice dishes, whatever I want and just make them and work out the calories.

I eat, pasta, rice or potato at every meal, every day, I was 262 pounds and I'm 243 now. Carbs arent hindering anything.. dont limit yourself
  • Garrzz
    Garrzz Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you! No I am not diabetic and I find that cutting carbs is more difficult than what people are telling me. I have been sticking to a 2K calorie diet with mostly protein. I net around 600-700 calories burned each day. I am going on two weeks now and I have dropped 6lbs and 2 inches already! :open_mouth: