New here! :)

Options
Just wanted to introduce myself. I'm a new MFP user, and so far this looks like a great motivator to help me keep track. I've tried so many programs, but was very exctied to learn about my fitness pal last night. I love the scan feature!

Hoping to get to know some of you here, so we can encourage each other on our journey's to better health. Have a wondeful day! :)

Replies

• fit4lyfeLisa
    fit4lyfeLisa Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP, and good luck with your weight loss journey!! You will find lots of encouragement and support on here.
  • mellowmama
    Options
    Thanks fit4lyfe1970! :)
  • squishysangel
    squishysangel Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    welcome mellowmama...add me if you'd like
  • A_ng_13
    Options
    feel free to add me if you like :)
  • margolina
    Options
    :happy: Hi Im Margolina i am new here and very excited about losing weight...i am 15 lbs heavier than i want to be..so my goal is to lose that by christmas:):heart:
  • sunrize_sc
    sunrize_sc Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Welcome! This site community is very supportive! It's really good! Add me if you'd like!
  • jeanie✰
    Options
    welcome! add me if you'd like!
  • channa007
    channa007 Posts: 419 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You'll love it.
  • mmadhani
    mmadhani Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • treed4
    Options
    Welcome! Feel free to add me as a friend. The more support, the better!
  • Iwillshyne
    Options
    Welcome!! I hope you get addicted!! :tongue:
    It's great for you!
  • skylinekt
    Options
    Welcome! Good luck on your journey!! This is a great site for tracking and accountability.
  • smallerd
    Options
    Welcome. U will love it here. Feel free to add me.
  • CamiXiomara
    Options
    It's great seeing you here! I hope that you reach all your goals! :) If you would like, you can add me! It's nice to lose weight with friends that motivate you and wish you the best!