Quaratine gain ending today!!

Options
I'm starting my healthy eating again today. With this quaratine I've fell off pretty hard weighing in almost 10 pds heavier πŸ˜…πŸ˜… who's starting with me??
Β«1

Replies

• cindycjones1
    cindycjones1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here but I also need to lose more than that! Since 2017 I've gained 20!
  • chelseabates298
    chelseabates298 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same here! Ive used lockdown as a excuse to be lazy, lst year we went Lanzarote and i fet so fat and frumpy and i have only 1 pic with me in and i hate that one!! Using the rest of lockdown to really shift the lbs and stone as i really feel down over my weight. Oh says β€œi love you no matter your weight” but like i say, he aint the one carrying it around!
  • ditzyFlip
    ditzyFlip Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Yeah, ditto. I told myself I wouldn't let the quarantine affect my weight, but two inches around the waist later... !! My clothes are tight and I'm feeling self conscious. 😭 Gotta get back into the game!
  • sarchambault
    sarchambault Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    IMIN, after reading your posts it will be comforting to know we can support each other. Iβ€˜ve just let myself go these last couple months and I’m tired of feeling tired.
  • swatersk
    swatersk Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Going to do better starting today!!
  • meag175m
    meag175m Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a question does any one know anyone who wants to lose weight ??
  • FeistyFox89
    FeistyFox89 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    This, this, this.
    I have had so much trouble with eating crap! I cannot help myself! I need help eating better, and keeping myself motivated. Let's do this, quarenqueens!
  • lindyloo71
    lindyloo71 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in, working from home at the kitchen table in lockdown is not good for either my soul or my figure :'( 10lbs of lockdown weight as well as another stone to get me anywhere near where I want to be.
  • suekemp67
    suekemp67 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’ve gained 2st in the last 2 years and I’m ready to start losing it again. New to this but hoping with the support of others I can get the weight off and keep it off. 53 this year so I know I need to do this before it starts affecting my health! 😁😁😁
  • caplanlc
    caplanlc Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    right there with you all! I was so drawn to the sweets and chocolates in quarantine and gained some weight/inches to where I don't feel as confident or good in my clothing, so here's to getting back on track and realing it in!! :wink:
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    meag175m wrote: Β»
    I have a question does any one know anyone who wants to lose weight ??

What? Like half the people on this site you mean?
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,259 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Back at it yesterday. Weighing and logging my food is key. I never should have stopped. It's a tough lesson to learn, but I'm grateful I know what works. Now, I have to put in the time, the work, and be patient (the hard part for me). We've got this. It's a great time to be our healthiest selves. Our bodies need it!
  • janiceclark08
    janiceclark08 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    I purposely started over, ending my streak, I really needed to start fresh, plus I was supporting a friend who lost her streak. I wasn't losing, so I decided yesterday was the day, to get serious again,stayed within my goal and got my steps in. I need to lose about 35 more pounds, before I decide my overall goal, which is doable, since I originally lost 57, up 23pounds and that would put me at a good weight. Almost 16 weeks until Labor Day. Good luck!!
  • cynthiaej001
    cynthiaej001 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same! I've gained about 15-20lbs since March πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ I stopped eating good and almost completely stopped excersizing. Other than working I've been very inactive and increasing my food intake. I need some motivational friends on here πŸ™ƒ time to get back on track!
  • jenlefleur31
    jenlefleur31 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hey! Just starting out and looking for motivation! Looking to lose weight lockdown and sciatica do not go hand in hand! Please add me if youre looking for support and motivation! Just getting used to this thing so not 100% on how it all works! ☺️
  • LozFoss88
    LozFoss88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Same here, I've put on 8lbs since quarantine started. I'm so used to being in my feet all day in a retail store and I have been so lazy and low on energy recently
  • mhouston8422
    mhouston8422 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I have been overweight for a while but I agree that quarantine definitely doesn't help. I have an initial goal of losing 50 lbs. Ready to be responsible for how I live and eat. Open for suggestions and help!
  • amusedmonkey
    amusedmonkey Posts: 10,330 Member
    Options
    Same. Quarantine messed with my routine in unexpected ways. I was at goal weight and happily maintaining then the quarantine came along and taught me no matter how confident you are in your weight management skills, you're not invincible. A valuable lesson for the future.
  • ReenieHJ
    ReenieHJ Posts: 9,724 Member
    Options
    Same. Quarantine messed with my routine in unexpected ways. I was at goal weight and happily maintaining then the quarantine came along and taught me no matter how confident you are in your weight management skills, you're not invincible. A valuable lesson for the future.

Your post is so true. :( I started earnestly last summer-ish and held right to it, able to refuse unhealthy foods, walking every day, just feeling the incredible strength of mind and body growing weekly. I stumbled a bit through the holidays but regained my traction until April. It's been a downhill battle eversince. :( Ashamed to admit I've gained 20# after having hit my goal weight. It's not so much the weight piling on(though it is a big part) but it's the negative mindset that goes with it. I've gone from "I CAN DO THIS" to "I think I can" to 'eff this, I'll just eat anyways'. :(

Quarantine has only been a part of my reasons(excuses?). Stress, boredom, anxiety, weather, sick of my routine, ugh

So now I'm doing something a bit different. I have a really small breakfast, and lunch, then have the bulk of my calories for dinner and a snack before bed, because that's where I used to want most of my calories anyways.

Good luck everyone!!! Every day is a new day to be successful!