Losing weight and on this Journey called Life.

Options
Name Lida
Age 56
Highest weight July 2019 298.9
May 2020 280.4
Goal 130
Exercise walking daily
Sleeping 7-8 hours a night
8 glasses of water a day
Journaling every day
I been over weight almost all my life. There was a time that I lost over 112 lbs and kept it off for 7 years.
It is so hard to lose now. I started this journey back in July of 2019. 18 LBS Weight loss. I will be having surgery and it was all change when this covit19 happen. I been staying focus. It is good to hear other stories and how they are making through this time.

Replies

• Redmond70
    Redmond70 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Hi Lida, Im Roy.
    Covid is going to be around for a long time. we need to start thinking about how to live with it. I see this lockdown as a way to focus on my needs. I lost a lot of weight a couple of years ago. but started a new job and piled it all back on. So I've decided to start my journey again. Its great to hear that you are not letting the beat you. it's not a race. keep going, you can do it 😁
  • Diatonic12
    Diatonic12 Posts: 32,344 Member
    Options
    Covid sux, sux, sux. @areyouready3691 You have your goals and you're ready to kick covid right in the @$$. Me, too. You keep going and report your positive results along the way.
  • LivingtheLeanDream
    LivingtheLeanDream Posts: 13,345 Member
    Options
    You did it before so you have the tools to know how to do it again - wishing you all the best Lida.