Accountability partner wanted!

Options
Eating healthy and exercising are so much easier when you have support! I’d love to have an accountability partner. I’m eating low carb and trying to exercise everyday!

Replies

• nickyboyfloyd
    nickyboyfloyd Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Probably not what you're looking for but I'm working from home at the moment. Like you, trying to exercise daily but struggling to avoid the snacks that hide around the house. Need someone to confess to, who can give me the motivation to stop!
  • stacecorbett841
    stacecorbett841 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Perfect! I just added you :)
  • kakemery
    kakemery Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Looking for an accountability partner too! I use macro tracking and workout at least 5 day/week. I mostly do strength training and crossfit when the gyms are open.
  • riches41
    riches41 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Hi guys active user here love chatting about healthy and motivation add me if you like
  • lbur20
    lbur20 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Added! I’m back after a 3 year hiatus. I’ve regained all the weight I lost the first time round so here I am! Looking for support and accountability as well!
  • octaviareid28
    octaviareid28 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey guys. Looking for an accountability partner. I have no idea what do. I just know I want to loose weight and stop making excuses. I currently don’t have the mentality for it. So I need that push.
  • hjordan2888
    hjordan2888 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey guys! Well up for this, best way to keep up motivation is together! I’m also working from home and finding that I’m piling the pounds back on (and quickly!). Hopefully we can share hints and tips!
  • stacecorbett841
    stacecorbett841 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Is there anyway to start a grip chat on this app? We could all keep each other motivated!
  • kakemery
    kakemery Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I don't know about a group chat on here. I usually just follow the thread.