nmgu Posts: 31 Member
    Cookies. I love cookies.
  • KittyPryde2
    KittyPryde2 Posts: 38 Member
    I really enjoy sweets

I second that!
  • sardelsa
    sardelsa Posts: 9,812 Member
    Not enough time to eat during the day. Not enough protein-rich foods. Not enough yummy foods.
  • ltlemermaid
    ltlemermaid Posts: 637 Member
    I have a huge sweet tooth and love to snack throughout the day if I am not careful/tracking
  • Hope_bay74
    Hope_bay74 Posts: 273 Member
    All of the above 😕
  • cupcakesandproteinshakes
    cupcakesandproteinshakes Posts: 1,092 Member
    Hunger.
    Eating too fast
    Eating when stressed
    Eating when bored
    Alcohol
  • Antiopelle
    Antiopelle Posts: 1,184 Member
    All of the above.
    End the day with a big cheesy lasagna or BBQ !
  • Buttermello
    Buttermello Posts: 127 Member
    I work nights
  • AnnPT77
    AnnPT77 Posts: 32,012 Member
    At this point (long term maintenance), mainly the implication that there needs to be some kind of drama involved.

I really hate drama.

Well, that and the fact that my favorite craft beers are the hearty, bitter IPAs, and they tend to have such a high ABV that a li'l ol' lady can't really dive in and enjoy them often: It makes calorie Tetris more difficult, and driving inadvisable.
  • KrissDotCom
    KrissDotCom Posts: 217 Member
    i mostly just hate the constant emotional and mental struggles i have to go through while i do this..

ive been so moody the last couple days ive just wanted to tell everyone to go *kitten* themselves and quit my job, cut my phone off, my net, and just lay in bed and not leave. or just set the damn place on fire.. one or the other.

• jen3frg22
    jen3frg22 Posts: 24 Member
    I just like to eat all the time, lol, and I also have a sweet tooth. I eat a vegan, mostly whole food diet so I feel like I'm fueling my body with the right stuff, but sticking to calorie goals is always the most difficult part of my weightloss journey.
  • NovusDies
    NovusDies Posts: 8,940 Member
    My current struggle is my energy management. I seem to have found myself in a very active phase of my existence after years of being sedentary and I am having a hard time recognizing when I need to eat more food. My fitness watch does a good job if my activity is exercise related but lately I have been house/lawn active which has thrown a new wrench into my calorie needs.

It sounds like a good problem to have but feeling poorly from low energy is quite miserable. I am learning I can no longer weight for the scale to help me determine my TDEE because I do not have all the fat stores to protect me like I once did.
  • Grace_spaceship
    Grace_spaceship Posts: 80 Member
    Eating waayyyy to quickly for one. The other thing I struggle with is the "go on then" culture in the UK (moved here last year) you offer everyone tea and cookies, or cake etc. and everyone offers you some. Usually they ask a few times until you say "oh go on then I'll have one'
  • DannyHooper
    DannyHooper Posts: 6 Member
    Haribo!
  • VegjoyP
    VegjoyP Posts: 2,710 Member
    Peanut butter