Looking for mom friends!

Options
I just had a baby in March and have 3 other kids at home. I have really been struggling to lose any weight postpartum. I’m looking for other moms trying to lose weight to keep me accountable and motivated!

Replies

• snowdancer03
    snowdancer03 Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    I am a mom of two kids. My youngest just turned one and it is time for me to not be squishy any longer. Please feel free to as me as a friend.
  • Finkerbell
    Finkerbell Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Hello!! I have 2 kids ages 8 and 4 (5 in July).
    I have been having such a hard time staying on track.
    Feel free to add me as a friend. We can keep eachother accountable.
  • MissHw87
    MissHw87 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi, i have a two year old and still haven’t lost the 70lb I put on! Add me 🙂
  • louisewest1986
    louisewest1986 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I have an 18 month old been trying really hard the last three weeks loads of exercise and good diet but having a bad day for motivation I feel like I don’t look any different and it’s hard
    Feel free to add and we can help each other x
  • jmoggy7
    jmoggy7 Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hi :) I'm a mum of two (age 3 and 6) and I need friends to keep me motivated too! I live in the UK and since the gym shut due to lockdown, my weight has suffered. I just want to feel comfortable and not self conscious anymore. Evenings are the worst for me. Once the kids are in bed, I think of what bad snacks I can eat whilst watching Netflix. I like exercising, but I have let it drop out of my routine. Today is the day im making changes for the better.
  • caitlinn116
    caitlinn116 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I just had my first in March, as well. I’m struggling to get my eating habits in check and I haven’t been able to consistently exercise. Help! Lol
  • CryingBlue
    CryingBlue Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    Add me! Mom of 7 here. My youngest is 1. I'm trying to lose the weight I gained during pregnancy and breastfeeding.
  • chutik
    chutik Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Mom of 3, my youngest is 2, and it has been a struggle to lose the weight. I was able to drop 70 after my first, but after 2 and 3, the extra pounds hung out. I lost 5lbs recently, my goal is 50, but a bad week put them right back on ughhhhh good luck everyone! We got this!
  • jmoggy7
    jmoggy7 Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    It's morning time here. Plan of action is..... Wear my fitbit, do a YouTube workout, have eggs for breakfast and take the kids for a bike ride. Plus do all the boring house jobs that I've avoided doing urgh!
  • ReecyCGB
    ReecyCGB Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hello, I'm Reecy, mum of 3 (5, 2, and 8 month old). I have at least 50 lbs to get rid off, I eat healthy during the day but then binge on crap at night. I run 3 times a week for me time but looking to add home workouts too. I would love to get back in my pre mum jeans. Feel free to add me. Will be trying my best to keep my diary up to date.
  • winodini
    winodini Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Would love some mom friends as well! Please add!
  • khage525
    khage525 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies! I think I added everyone! If I missed you or if anyone else sees this, feel free to add me!
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    Options
    Me too! Please add me. My oldest will be 3 next month, and my youngest is 16 months old. I wasn't able to lose while breastfeeding and would like some active friends on my home page. I have about 12 lbs left to lose and then a lifetime of maintanance.
  • Outnumbered_by_4
    Outnumbered_by_4 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Mom of 4 here - I have 10, 8, 6 year old boys and a 4 year old girl. I used to be so on top of my bath and wellness, but it's been pushed to the side for way too long. Currently looking to lose at least 40lbs, but I'm looking more for a feeling of health and comfort.
  • kit_katty
    kit_katty Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I have an 18 month old! I'd love to lose some weight!
  • skinnedknee101
    skinnedknee101 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I’m the mom of three (11, 4, 18 mos). I’ve lost 19lbs in the past two months, but am wanting to buckle down and lose another 30lbs. Would love to give and accept support!
  • MommaGemz
    MommaGemz Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    I am a Mom of two (7 and 8) and I just started back into my weight loss efforts. It's rough balancing active, hungry kids and my own dieting plans. Looking for support so feel free to add me :)
  • MillyMooMummy1994
    MillyMooMummy1994 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hi! Would love some mum friends too! I've got 3 kids and want to be less squishy lol. I live in the UK:) feel free to add me!
  • Charm0434
    Charm0434 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m a first time mom with an 11 month old. Looking for other mom friends for this journey. Feel free to add me 😊
  • FoolishJoy
    FoolishJoy Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    3zg4wppw8ixg.jpg

Mom of this amazing almost 2 year old! Add me!