Women 200lb+, Let's Be Mighty this May!!!

Options

Replies

• MuttiNM
    MuttiNM Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    @speyerj That's impressive! Such a difference! Congratulations on all your accomplishments!!!
  • sweetirish
    sweetirish Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    @KeriA I've found them helpful in keeping motivated. I am a person who needs some novelty in my routine.

@speyerj OMG!! Look at you! More importantly, how do you FEEL?

Water challenges...I know many are drinking half their weight in water/fluid oz. I've had bariatric surgery and there are restrictions on drinking/eating within a certain amount of time of one another. I can't drink anything 15 minutes before or 30 minutes after eating. Soup is out - that's eating and drinking at the same time. How is everyone getting their fluid in? Are you just drinking non-stop?
  • procolorer
    procolorer Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    @AlexandraFindsHerself1971 that is the worst! The same thing happened to use when we were house hunting. Then I sort of felt pushed to make an offer on the house we ended up buying and now I sort of wish we’d waited and kept looking. Don’t jump the gun like we did just cause you’re afraid it’ll get snatched up! Trust me on that.

@speyerj you look amazing!

@Rosie3579 wow. Huge NSV on that cupcake! I don’t know that I’d have been able to resist! Truthfully tomorrow my co worker is going to be bringing me in a donut and I’m totally smashing that!

@sharpdust Welcome back!

@torihudson6 That fear of getting on the scale is crazy real! Good thing you are though because I find if I don’t get on the scale I get more and more off track! Just remember whatever the scale reads it’s okay!
  • torih941
    torih941 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    @duebedm, that sounds rough, I’m sorry. I hope the rest of the week/weekend is better. And thank you for letting us glimpse into yours!

@finngirl61, thank you for sharing the quotes. I love quotes, I’d hang them all over my house if I could.

@cesse47, thank you so much for the positive words. Brought a smile to my face. We just have to keep pushing forward!

@procolorer, yes, I feel the same. Because then I adapt the mentality of “well, I’ll just keep pushing it off”.

@speyerj, wow! What a difference, you look amazing.

@AlexandraFindsHerself1971, sending you hugs. Moving is unbelievably stressful, especially in times like this.

@sharpdust, welcome back! You ran across my mind just a few days ago, I was wondering how you had been.

@KeriA, same for me. I’m hoping to refocus this weekend and really get back to the schedule I know worked for me. Hope the same for you!

Thank you everyone for all the lovely words and virtual hugs. This community always brings a smile to my face.