Looking for Friends with that 10-20 lbs to lose.

I have 12 lbs left to go to hit my weight goal. I was looking for friends who were near their goal, so we can help motivate each other to the finish line.

Replies

• riffwalkdale
    riffwalkdale Posts: 241 Member
    Yep. I'm about 10 pounds out too!
  • ladreaa
    ladreaa Posts: 1 Member
    Im 20lbs away
  • evilwitchvegan
    evilwitchvegan Posts: 17 Member
    I have 9lb left till I get to first goal weight.
  • werewolvesinspace
    werewolvesinspace Posts: 10 Member
    I’m 25 pounds out :)
  • CaffeinatedConfectionist
    CaffeinatedConfectionist Posts: 1,045 Member
    8-10 here. I have no problem maintaining 🙄 but those last few have been hanging around for far too long...!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,004 Member
    One option is a group with lots of support for the losing part, as well as the staying-in-the-goal-zone part! We have just added resources for maintaining, and the teams have been successful at the losing part for a long time. Have a look - there are some great folks in here, and it might just be the boost you need.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10798002/june-2020-fat2fit-challenge-sign-up/p1?new=1
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    I also have 12 lbs left. Feel free to add me.
  • Go_Deskercise
    Go_Deskercise Posts: 1,630 Member
    edited May 2020
    15(ish) left here!
  • MichelleMcKeeRN
    MichelleMcKeeRN Posts: 450 Member
    I am at 139lbs. Definitely need to lose 9lbs. I will re-evaluate and then may need to lose 5-10lbs after that.
  • TommyTS88
    TommyTS88 Posts: 28 Member
    20 to loose and a lot to tone!!
  • JanetLT75
    JanetLT75 Posts: 21 Member
    edited May 2020
    I was maintaining, then I stopped tracking, so I'm back tracking again, it's the only that works. I have 11lbs to lose, an open diary. Feel free to add me!
  • victorialeigh629
    victorialeigh629 Posts: 36 Member
    I'm 143 trying to get down to 125! So I have about 18 to go. Feel free to add me.
  • sunny_d22
    sunny_d22 Posts: 316 Member
    About 20 to lose
  • mkern500
    mkern500 Posts: 8 Member
    10-20 to drop depending on whether I want to still enjoy happy hour! Feel free to add me! 🥰
  • ChelseaBits
    ChelseaBits Posts: 20 Member
    I hit my goal weight then stopped the gyms closed and tracking stopped. Now I need to lose about 15. It’s amazing how fast it can sneak back on.
  • JeepLouise
    JeepLouise Posts: 15 Member
    About 20 to go here
  • hfergie
    hfergie Posts: 14 Member
    I have been terrible about eating right and have gained 5 lbs. I have about 12 lbs until I reach my first goal and 22 for dream weight.
  • EliseTK1
    EliseTK1 Posts: 479 Member
    Heyyyyy I'm about 10-15 lbs out, not sure exactly where I want to land yet. Feel free to add me!
  • Jofish5
    Jofish5 Posts: 7 Member
    I am really struggling. I've lost 10kg and I have another 9kg to go but the weight lose appears to have stopped. Losing weight is so hard
  • mkern500
    mkern500 Posts: 8 Member
    Hey! I'm looking to lose somewhere around 12 lbs. Would love some more FP friends to help keep me motivated. :)