Need supportive friends 🙁

Options
ElizaRoche
ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
Hi !
I’m starting over again ,,, yes , this lockdown made me gain weight. I was fab january-feb, then I gained all over again.
Stress and depression don’t help 😩

Felling like 💩

I’m 5’2”. And around 160 now ,, GW IS 130

Please add me if you are a fellow shorty !
-or if you are aiming for same goal
-if you are a SAHM
-if you are Latino (I’m Mexican 😊)
- or if you are just looking for support and motivation...

I’m your girl !

Send request <3

Replies

• Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    FR sent
  • lbur20
    lbur20 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Adding you! I think I fit the last criteria! 😉
  • hjordan2888
    hjordan2888 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey! Pretty much the same stats - 156 and 5ft 3, managed to lose around 50lbs but this last year I’m starting to put it back on so definitely up for motivation and friendly support!
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    <3
  • aiyana1228
    aiyana1228 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Well I lost over 50 lbs with mfp and then regained almost all of it back. I care for some little kids. Continuous snacking did me in.
    Was feeling like a blob and I really want to survive to see grandchildren so... back on the wagon. I started at the beginning of February. As of today I’m back down 34 lbs. feeling pretty good about that. Have not let my isolation with covid deter me. I am down 3 pant sizes and getting close to 4.
    I have no one in my life to share this with. I need you all.
    I’m not worrying about macros. Maybe I’ll need to do that as I get closer to my goal but right now it’s working. I try to eat fresh food. Very little packaged/frozen stuff. I did that even before the weight loss journey.
    No artificial sweetener.no diet foods. I limit red meat and try to have several meatless days each week.
    One thing that helps me a lot is soup. I try to make a big pot of veggie soup every week. It’s a great lunch that’s under 200 calories. It’s filling and satisfying.
    And yeah, 5.2. Today’s weight was 169.5 and 130 is about right.
  • Ccricfo
    Ccricfo Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    As do I....so let's do it together.