Searching for support and motivation buddies 🙏🏽 (100+ Pounds to loose)

Options
2»

Replies

• DaniGirlOH
    DaniGirlOH Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I would like to join in this group! I also have over 150 to lose.
  • Grace4DebraAnn
    Grace4DebraAnn Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I am looking to loose 125+ and need some friends to help with encouragement and support.
  • elainey13
    elainey13 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Same here. Would love some people I could check in with and keep me and them on track. I have a target of 33lbs (15kg) to lose over the summer whilst I'm working from home. Very open to requests! :smile:
  • lflfsa
    lflfsa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I thought I posted on this yesterday. I am new to this app but interested in joining this group. Please add me or message me with instructions if you have a chance. I will post daily for 30 days.
  • lflfsa
    lflfsa Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Walked 1 mile today. Then gardened for a little while. hoping everyone is doing well!
  • SarahsJourney7
    SarahsJourney7 Posts: 46 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Wow the love and support on this post is amazing! I will be getting back to everyone and adding everyone. I also would love to start a challenge so I will post on my feed when that will be and see how many people would like to join!
    [edited by MFP mods]
  • kiki_coconuts
    kiki_coconuts Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Would love some friends on here!! Anyone is free to add me. I’ll support you if you support me x

I’ve got about 50lbs to lose. I actually ended up gaining back everything I worked so hard to lose once corona quarantine arrived. Trying to had to get out of my current slump. With my gym closed I’m finding it harder and harder to keep motivated and eating healthy.
  • Olgabola
    Olgabola Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I would like to lose 130-140 pounds and need people to help keep me motivated and accountable, this looks like it might be the group to join :)
  • JenniTheVeggie
    JenniTheVeggie Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me! I lost 142 but gained some back and now I need to get it off...again!
  • singh2021
    singh2021 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hey all,
    ideally ive got around 120lbs to lose, its felt like an impossible task due to so many attempts and then failures.
    Id be happy with losing half of that. Just returned back on here for another go.

Good luck everyone!
  • kczamana
    kczamana Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi guys! I have 180lbs to lose and would love to be added to your group. I had managed to reach half my goal a few years ago, but then regained the weight and then some. Having trouble finding the motivation to start again, though I really need to as I am approaching my 30s fast and am starting to feel the impact of the weight.
    H 5'10"
    A 27
    SW 330
    GW 150
    End of year goal 220
  • Shlanktree
    Shlanktree Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Looking to lose 150+lbs
    SW 360
    CW 332
    GW 200
    I am also looking for accountability buddies and someone going through the same journey. Feel free to add and message me
  • MamaBear517
    MamaBear517 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I’m 3 weeks and 7 pounds into my MFP recommitment. I lost 40lbs in 2013 and it was amazing! MFP really works when you stick to it! Then babies and moving and life derailed that and I’m starting over. Would love some new friends for the journey!
  • DaisyMae008
    DaisyMae008 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I could use some friends to hold me accountable/cheer each other on. I’ve got... 150 or so to lose, and I’ve decided to go in smaller, easier to visualize increments.
    SW 345
    CW 334
    1st GW 300
  • rawrrgenn
    rawrrgenn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I could use some more active friends on here!
  • havalynd
    havalynd Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Need some motivation! Started at 230, got down to 175 but with quarantine and a year of bad decisions I'm resting back at 200. :(

Goal is 130-150 so I'm here to buckle down and get to it! Would love some friends for motivation!