Starting over

Options
Manda5352
Manda5352 Posts: 121 Member
3 years ago I lost 70 lbs and now I'm back to lose it all over again looking for friends

Replies

• DWBalboa
    DWBalboa Posts: 37,255 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome back. You can add me if you like.
  • laurosaurusrex
    laurosaurusrex Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'll add you. I'm here to lose the weight I gained (again) so I know the feeling!
  • Manda5352
    Options
    DWBalboa wrote: »
    Hi, welcome back. You can add me if you like.

Thank you
  • Manda5352
    Options
    Hey! I'll add you. I'm here to lose the weight I gained (again) so I know the feeling!

I need to lose 70 again last time took me about year that was 3 years ago I didnt gained more weight I'm just back to starting weight again 😔
  • DarrellB1980
    DarrellB1980 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    It’s always hard getting back into it and I’m also new to this forum of support reaching your goals!! Good luck reaching whatever goal you set your mind to I’m sure you will succeed 😁
  • lab2468
    lab2468 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Manda5352 wrote: »
    3 years ago I lost 70 lbs and now I'm back to lose it all over again looking for friends

• lab2468
    lab2468 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Msnda5352 have been in your situation more times to mention. Please add me and we can get this done together.
  • Manda5352
    Options
    lab2468 wrote: »
    Msnda5352 have been in your situation more times to mention. Please add me and we can get this done together.

Thanks I did add you
  • ccarolynchaos
    ccarolynchaos Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey! Same boat actually. Sucks but I'm ready, just need motivation and would love to give you some too!!
  • ShellyBear511
    ShellyBear511 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same situation. I lost 40 lbs once, back again to lose 80. I'm tired of the roller coaster. I would love to have more active friends.
  • 23RJ
    23RJ Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I wish you the best in your journey
  • AmazingMrE
    AmazingMrE Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I at it again to. Need to get myself healthy
  • hikerchick1012
    hikerchick1012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I’m back again and ready to lose 70ish lbs too. Please add me if you’d like!
  • Manda5352
    Options
    Hey! Same boat actually. Sucks but I'm ready, just need motivation and would love to give you some too!!

Awesome
  • Manda5352
    Options
    I'm in the same situation. I lost 40 lbs once, back again to lose 80. I'm tired of the roller coaster. I would love to have more active friends.

I'm here to help and I need help too
  • Manda5352
    Options
    I’m back again and ready to lose 70ish lbs too. Please add me if you’d like!

I did