Why do people love using this community?

Options
feedesir
feedesir Posts: 2 Member
Hi I’m new here! Just wondering Why do people love using this community?

Replies

• ccarolynchaos
    ccarolynchaos Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    It's nice to have people fighting with you, to not be alone. To know it is difficult. But we're all doing it.
  • CM_73
    CM_73 Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    To get, and share. motivation and to connect with people who "get it."
    People who aren't trying to change aren't really interested in it, also CICO is nowhere near as popular as the fad diets/odd meal times/can't eat this or that etc approaches so it's great to have somewhere where most people have faith in the process.
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,262 Member
    Options
    I can't add anything further than the 2 previous posts - both are very well said. If anyone would like to make some MFP friends for support and encouragement, please feel free to send me a Friend Request.
  • snowflake954
    snowflake954 Posts: 8,399 Member
    Options
    7 yrs here--because you can learn so much, if you want to. There are some very experienced posters on here that explain things well. There are arguments, especially those that have absorbed all the "fads" from the media and spout it as gospel, but that's when very good info comes out.
  • rheddmobile
    rheddmobile Posts: 6,840 Member
    Options
    There are so many different types of people here, from fit athletes to morbidly obese and bedridden, all ages, from all different nations, religions, and creeds. But every one of them has this in common: they are trying to make sense of living in a human body. It’s refreshing and wonderful to see other people’s journeys and know we all struggle, even though we struggle in different ways.
  • 4legsRbetterthan2
    4legsRbetterthan2 Posts: 19,590 MFP Moderator
    Options
    There are alot of people who like it for all different reasons. I can say I have learned alot that has made me successful in my goals here, I have found a support group at times, and sometimes its just a good place to blow off steam and complain about my coworkers in chit chat :)
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    Options
    I'm mostly here to amuse myself. And to be an occasional agent provocateur.