Looking for motivation, workout pals, etc.

Options
chabr38
chabr38 Posts: 24 Member
I'll start with some self disclosure. Since quarantine, Ive been forced to a much more sedentary life. I am a mental health clinican and spend alot of time at the comp. I used to be very active and recently find it challening to work as much as before. I am trying not to eat at night and trying to work out 5 days a week. I am open to doing works out on virtual platforms and just need a little kick from time to time. Im 36 and weigh 135... i want to get back 125 and find it a bit difficult. Hope everyone is safe out there. Here is to making these goals!😉

Replies

• Noezilla
    Noezilla Posts: 2 Member
    edited May 2020
    Options
    Hello!

I have never been particularly active, but I used to do some sports in high school and kept in shape. For the last few years though, since starting uni, I have been very sedentary (my diet also hasn't been great) and I noticed becoming weaker and lazier, and gaining a little bit of fat

My goal is eating healthier, avoiding stress-eating, and becoming more active and fit! I'm aiming to lose about 10 lbs.
    I started doing some at home workouts yesterday and already feel my muscles sore, such a nostalgic feeling :D
    Let's do this ;)
  • DarrellB1980
    DarrellB1980 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Hey!! Wanted to send out support and good luck reaching your goal!! You got this😊
  • chabr38
    chabr38 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Thank you Darrell its been good so far. I have a hard time not eating at night 😨
  • Michka212
    Michka212 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    If it's alright I'd like to add you. I usually have gone to OrangeTheory, but with all this the gyms are closed and I have resorted to walking once again. I have a mapmywalk as well if you wanna add me on there :)