2 week challenge!!

Options

Replies

• Bullly
    Bullly Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    OK everyone! Please edit your old comment or make a new one with this in it:
    9/1 : 221.8
    9:8 :
    9:15 :

Good luck everyone!
  • stephfalgout
    Options
    9/1 : 140
    9:8 :
  • nikihampton
    nikihampton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm in...

9/1: 186
  • janagardner
    janagardner Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Happy Friday everyone!!! It's labour day weekened and I have two barbeque's and ribfest this weekend!! Would love some suggestions on how to stay within my calorie goals.

First day of the two week challenge! I'm so excited and so determined. Really want to loose at least the 4 pounds in the two weeks :)

How are you all enjoying the weekend? How are you going to stay to your calorie goal? What are you planning on doing?
  • sespick
    Options
    Hi, can you please add me.:smile:
  • sespick
    Options
    Hi, Sorry just realised its Friday.......lost a day somewhere!! Is it too late to join or can I join on day 1?
  • dtennis22
    Options
    Thanks everyone for joining and I am SO excited to see the end results. I am going to try to eat a lot of 'filler' foods. Oatmeal is great because it fills you up and has low calories. (and its good for you) I usually go over on sugar everyday so I am going to try to eat less sugars too :)
  • dtennis22
    Options
    Hi, Sorry just realised its Friday.......lost a day somewhere!! Is it too late to join or can I join on day 1?

You can Join :)
  • dtennis22
    Options
    I have all of my weigh ins except for one so the challenge is officially closed since the 1st day has started :) Lets do this!
  • sespick
    Options
    Fab thanks for that. Weigh in for 09/01 - 172.

Just heading to gym to burn a few calories. All diet and fitness advice appreciated!! :laugh:
  • cottagegal1
    cottagegal1 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Please add me......thanks
  • nikihampton
    nikihampton Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I tried Greek yogurt for the first time this morning. Not too bad with the flavor. The protein will help since I don't eat read meat. We don't have any BBQs or anything this weekend, but I bought salmon burgers and sandwich thins for when my hubby and kids want to grill brats.
  • dtennis22
    Options
    I am going to do fitness and eating tips once in a while so here is the first one :)

Fitness Tip #1: Find a pool! No matter indoor or out, you can always tread water with or w/out a noodle. Walk back in forth in the water. Do leg lifts against the wall or even swim a couple of laps! At a lot of gyms with pools they have water aerobic classes. My grandma, who used to be over 300 pounds joined a water aerobic class twice a week and lost a TON of weight! Cant wait for the next weigh in!
  • dtennis22
    Options
    Eating Tip #1: If you are eating at a buffet place or a home cooked meal dont take as much as you think you need. Take less and get up if you need more. If you have a lot of food on your plate you tend to eat it all when you dont really need that much food. LETS DO THIS! TIME TO SHED THE POUNDS! :)
  • Peach327
    Peach327 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Eating Tip #1: If you are eating at a buffet place or a home cooked meal dont take as much as you think you need. Take less and get up if you need more. If you have a lot of food on your plate you tend to eat it all when you dont really need that much food. LETS DO THIS! TIME TO SHED THE POUNDS! :)

This is a good tip!
  • dtennis22
    Options
    Fitness Tip #2: Bike! If you are a member to a gym or have a stationary bike, or even a normal one, ride it! I have a stationary bike and I ride it and it has helped me build muscle and burn the fat. The best part about it is you can burn a lot of calories in just a little bit of time. Yesterday, when I road the bike I did 5 miles in about 13-20 minutes and burned over 200 calories. I would definitely try it out :) Btw.... I cant wait to see the results of the weigh in tomorrow!!!!!! :)
  • Ueropa
    Options
    9/1 : 196
    9:8 : 193.6
    9:15

Hope everyone had a good week!
  • Peach327
    Peach327 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I had a small loss. But it is a step in the right direction!

9/1 : 136.2
    9:8 : 135.8
  • dtennis22
    Options
    Hey everyone! Its weigh in day! You can edit your comment, make a new one, or message me your new weight! Thanks everyone and I hope we see some progress. One week left!

9/1: 141.5
    9/8: 140.5
  • dtennis22
    Options
    Fitness Tip #3:
    Yoga! Yoga is an awesome excersice to do. It builds strength, flexibility, balance, and self awareness. One of the best things about yoga is you can find it anywhere. I am not a member to a gym since I have a lot of gym stuff in my house but I download apps onto my iPhone for yoga. The ones I currently have are Authentic Yoga, Yoga Stretch, and Yoga Trainer. I also know that Lifetime fitness has a variety of yoga classes if you are a member there. LETS SHED EM'