looking for myfitnespal friends!

Options
:flowerforyou:

i have used this website and had success with it.....i havent really tried to add friends but my sister just started on myfitnesspal and it has inspired me to use this feature!! so, im looking for some new fitnesspal friends!! GIrls only!!!! Boys are smelly!!!

Replies

• Mybabie
    Mybabie Posts: 239
    Options
    Hello, My name is Tracy feel free to add me.
  • audram420
    audram420 Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    I'm a girl...I'm not smelly!! Friend me!
  • pnieuw
    pnieuw Posts: 473
    Options
    You know, some of the most motivating people on this site are guys. Look up Taso42 or Soldierdad. But hey, if you don't want motivation, stick with the ladies. Good luck.
  • bbjnkidz
    bbjnkidz Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I'm a girl, and only smelly after workouts :ohwell:
  • BillyC96
    BillyC96 Posts: 7,560 Member
    Options
    I am not smelly. I am like a pine forest....
  • anbegley
    anbegley Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Hey. I too love this site. Unfortunately I am a little smelly at the moment as I just got back from jogging 3.5 miles and wanted to log it before hopping in for a shower.
    Sending a friend request. Totally understand if you don't accept due to the temporary smelly thing :laugh:
    Good luck.
    Angela
  • gsenriquez
    gsenriquez Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Hi. My name is Grace...you may add me.
  • yolandawilson
    yolandawilson Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    i feel like its so important to have a support system the bigger the beter sometimes when u trying to beter your seld the ones who we think will be there are not so supportative so its important i know for me to have as many friends wanting to change there lives for the beter
  • shelbym87
    shelbym87 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    You know, some of the most motivating people on this site are guys. Look up Taso42 or Soldierdad. But hey, if you don't want motivation, stick with the ladies. Good luck.

Yeah, OBVIOUSLY you don't want motivation because you only want to friend women. Lol oh man
  • Louisaciacciarelli
    Options
    Hey there I am trying to get more motivation, so feel free to add me too.. I need some inspiration as my tummy is going the opposite way after falling the wagon BIG STYLE!
  • summerkissed
    summerkissed Posts: 730 Member
    Options

Totally agree with Soldierdad, a very inspiring man!! You can add me also :) Some of the most inspiring and encouraging people on here a males, its a great site!