• shaylastagg425
    shaylastagg425 Posts: 6 Member
    please I need to lose weight to be skinny mainly stomach fat and thighs
  • shaylastagg425
    shaylastagg425 Posts: 6 Member
    lol I thought someone responded it’s just me
  • procolorer
    procolorer Posts: 326 Member
    For 30 calories you’re probably looking at veggies and popcorn? I honestly can’t think of anything else
  • cherrycolalite
    cherrycolalite Posts: 1 Member
    Okay here are some of my favorites, theres not too many options for under 30.
    Popcorn-skinny pop is my favorite you can have a whole cup for 39 calories and thats a lot of popcorn
    Most veggies, I really enjoy cauliflower or you can salt cucumbers or steam some veggies and add seasonings
    Egg whites, my go-to, 17 per white and you can make it into a scramble or just eat the egg white hardboiled, i pair it with 0 cal hotsauce.
    You can always freeze low calorie drinks and eat them as popsicles too! I like to freeze the Ice drinks and eat that when I'm craving something sweet!
  • cdudley628
    cdudley628 Posts: 547 Member
    You can have a wedge of Laughing Cow cheese on a small amount of cucumber

Sugar free Jell-o with a dollop of Cool Whip

Various amounts of different berries/fruits or veggies (broccoli, carrots, cucumber, cauliflower)

Certain fruit cups (diced peaches in water with no sugar added are a good bet, but check labels)

Of course you'll need to log these things to figure out how much of each you can eat and check nutrition labels, but those are just a few ideas.
  • VeryKatie
    VeryKatie Posts: 5,931 Member
    edited June 2020
    Coffee/decaf/tea with some low fat milk and or sweetener. Thats my go-to.

A low calorie one I liked in the past is canned flake tuna. Drain, add low sodium soy sauce and Sriracha hot sauce. Its not 30 calories... but its under 100 and very high protein. Prob about 70 calories for a half can with sauces. You could add green onion and sesame seeds too if you have them for minimal extra calories. Its reminiscent of sushi taste. Heck you could also add dried seaweed if you like that too! Sorry thats not exactly what you asked for...
  • Redordeadhead
    Redordeadhead Posts: 1,188 Member
    Did you select an appropriate daily calorie goal? Are you weighing (on a scale) all the food you eat? Are you exercising and eating back a portion of your exercise calories?

If you post your height, current weight, goal weight and daily calorie level, some of the experienced people here will be able to help you.
  • HeidiCooksSupper
    HeidiCooksSupper Posts: 3,831 Member
    If you weigh 7 stone, that's only 98 pounds. Are you sure you need to lose weight? Unless you are very short, you are unlikely to have much in the way of fat to get rid of at that weight.
  • harper16
    harper16 Posts: 2,564 Member
    If you weigh 7 stone, that's only 98 pounds. Are you sure you need to lose weight? Unless you are very short, you are unlikely to have much in the way of fat to get rid of at that weight.

I wonder if she meant need to lose 7 stone?