Operation Beautiful

Options
Operation Beautiful is a movement started by a gal name Caitlin. The idea behind it is to stop fight Fat Talk and promote positive self talk and encourage women to see their beauty! She encourages you to keep a pen and paper or post it with you and leave notes for other women whether it be at the gym, in a restroom or a random car windshield.

I encourage woman on here to participate and make a goal to leave one note a week in a random spot for another woman to come across.

More info at - http://operationbeautiful.com/

Here are some examples of notes left by others.
2011-08-23_10-54-12_45_thumb.jpg

Op-Beauty-Fit-Body-Bootcamp-at-USA-Cheer-Facility-vending-machine_thumb.jpg

Replies

• sc1572
    sc1572 Posts: 2,309 Member
    Options
    LOVE THIS.
  • bregalad5
    bregalad5 Posts: 3,965 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! I'm going to give it a shot.
  • sasy_sfinx
    Options
    aww how lovely!
  • NatalieWiley
    NatalieWiley Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    It'd be awesome to have you guys take a pic of it and upload it and post it to this thread!!
  • ~That's very nice~Gettin my Post-It notepad tomorrow :-)
  • messyinthekitchen
    messyinthekitchen Posts: 662 Member
    Options
    What a great idea. I'll leave a note in the ladies room tomorrow. What a way to make someones day.
  • scrappyrox
    Options
    awesome idea. It could be a great motivator on a down day if you came across this.
  • karenx30
    Options
    What a cool idea! MUST remember to write "operationbeautiful.com" on the bottom or the news will be notified & do a cheesy story: "Ladies Locker Room Love Note Bandit" and who's behind it, coming up at 10. Back to you, Cindy. Thanks for passing this on!
  • Iamfit4life
    Iamfit4life Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    this is just great! I love this!