What to do after 30DS?

Options
I'm currently on Level 2 of the 30 Day Shred (which I LOVE way more than Level 1, by the way!). I have a question for those that have done the Shred.... what's a good follow-up? I really like Jillian Michaels (I know, that's weird.... especially since most days, I say out loud "Jillian, are you trying to kill me?" LOL)

Any suggestions? What has anyone else out there done and enjoyed? I'd like to get something ordered now so I can start it as soon as I'm done with 30DS.

Thanks!!

Replies

• catwrangler
    catwrangler Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    good question, bump
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    I did Ripped in 30 after the Shred. Its a great workout also. I had great results from both. Good luck!
  • Bella0608
    Bella0608 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    would like to know this too ive just finished and looking for something new to try :)
  • LolasEpicJourney
    LolasEpicJourney Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    RIPPED IN 30!!! Then you need P90x :)
    Atleast that is my plan!
  • JLervold86
    JLervold86 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    After finishing 30DS I moved right into RIpped in 30....same concept only: 3 strength training moves per circuit for 30sec each (2 cycles), you change workouts each week instead of every 10 days AND you get a day off each week. I liked Ripped in 30 as well, it was a good thing to do after 30DS :o)
  • jackelyn14
    Options
    It's not Jillian Michaels, but P90X! Its a great program, and the 30DS will be a good warm up for it. :)
  • MrsPike07
    MrsPike07 Posts: 160
    Options
    Lol! I say the same thing to Jillian on a daily basis. But I agree, I will be moving on to Ripped after I complete 30DS and then P90X :smile:
  • pesky22
    pesky22 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Bella0608
    Options
    there seems to be a trend might try ripped in 30 before going onto p90x then lol
    do you need any other equipment to go with p90x? it is quite pricey :)
  • hannydee
    hannydee Posts: 246
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, do any of you do other forms of exercise along side these DVDs?
  • Dtrmnd86
    Dtrmnd86 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    I love her Burn Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones. They are 40minutes long and work different parts of your body than the shred. I love them. I thought they would be easy since I've done the shred, but it made me feel like I did when I first started the shred.
  • Kmart4910
    Options
    Thanks everyone! I just ordered Ripped in 30! Good luck to all of you with whatever you choose to do as well.

I can't believe how excited i am about exercising. This is really quite crazy. I wake up in the morning and it's one of the first things on my mind. Crazy!! But Jillian Michaels makes it fun, and I like the exercises she does- clever and I never get bored with things.

Thanks again!
  • AquaFan
    AquaFan Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I'm on level 2 as well and like it much more than level 1, despite all the plank work.

I was going to do Ripped in 30 next, but I think I am going to do 30 day slimdown since I still have about 25 lbs. to lose. Then I am going to do Ripped in 30. My ultimate goal is to work up to Insanity by the New Year.
  • susanjackson66
    susanjackson66 Posts: 696 Member
    Options
    Just out of curiosity, do any of you do other forms of exercise along side these DVDs?

I throw in some elliptical and Wii fit games at times, but I mostly do Jillian Michael DVD's. I also love Banish Fat Boost Metabolism and No More Trouble Zones.

I also did the 30 Day Slimdown but I did not lose anything when doing that. Maybe its because I only have about 11 more pounds to go and I was changing up my workouts too much. Not for sure, but it didnt work for me. However it did work for other people that I was doing it with. I guess everyone is different!
  • medoria
    medoria Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Whats your main goal? Loose fat or tone or both? If you want to loose do Banish fat Boost metabolism, if you want to booth do Ripped inn 30 or mix Banish fat and No more trouble zones and if you want to tone first,then loose the fat start up with doing No more trouble zones 2 -5 times a week and then some weeks of Banish fat.
  • Bella0608
    Options

I do other things aswell when I can fit them in I do zumbafor the wii and wii fit and do a bit of running just a bit tho lol :D
  • kayler00
    kayler00 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I like Jillian Michaels Shred It With Weights! =)
  • abby459
    abby459 Posts: 748 Member
    Options
    I am also almost done 30DS (day 19 today) and I just ordered ripped in 30, then I am going to try P90x---it still scares me!!
  • Flacachica
    Flacachica Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I did the BFBM DVD and started the 30Day Shred over again with heavier weights and no modified moves (I had to do the modified moves the 1st time around).
  • krissydisme
    krissydisme Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    bump