Craving a cinnabon? Cinnamon roll? Here..

Options
Hi everyone! Okay so today I had this huge craving for a cinnabon (cinnamon roll with cream cheese frosting) and well.. I figured why not eat something that taste similar to it? It was so easy.. and deeeelish!

All I really did was grab one of my non-fat greek yogurts in the fridge.. (Fage) and added 1 packet of Stevia along with some Cinnamon extract!! Mixed it all up and it seriously tasted like a cinnamon roll or the frosting that comes with it lol. :love: And hey, it's healthy and high in protein which definitely held me up for a while. You can also add 1/4 of Fiber One oats to give a crunch to it :)

Just thought i'd share! :)

Replies

• clairibou1
    Options
    ahh BUMP!!! cinnamon rolls are my FAVORITE!!!!!
  • Jycooper
    Options
    sounds yummy will have to try. Thx
  • hartsmart
    hartsmart Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    good tip! i'm rarely NOT craving a cinnabon!! :(
  • JuniperT
    JuniperT Posts: 394 Member
    Options
    Sounds sooo good...thanks for sharing!
  • sarad777
    sarad777 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That does sound good. Especially after inhaling an 880 calorie cinnabon the other day. I had no idea it was that bad.
  • gash200
    Options
    bump
  • SweetestHoney
    SweetestHoney Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Ohhh I never thought about adding cinnamon to my yogurt. I have some non fat yogurt in the fridge now and that would be a great option. Thank You!
  • KayteeBear
    KayteeBear Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    that sounds really good! I make my own yogurt so I usually have a lot of yogurt and I've been trying to think of all the different ways to eat it for healthy snacks. This is one I'll have to try. :)
  • Yakisoba
    Yakisoba Posts: 719 Member
    Options
    Bump!

I ran into those huge cinnamon rolls at Costco two days ago and I was dying to buy them, but I knew that I would eat all of them in one sitting. Thank you so much for this!
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    sounds good also add a tsp of brown sugar or cinnamon to oat meal and it tastes like a cinnabun also.
  • KaleidoscopeEyes1056
    KaleidoscopeEyes1056 Posts: 2,996 Member
    Options
    you might be a genius, just saying.
  • mightymom2
    mightymom2 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    gonna try this
  • iKapuniai
    iKapuniai Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    That actually sounds gross LOL But definitely plan on trying it before I completely knock it! :)

Much Love and Alohas,
    Ihilani Kapuniai
  • TMasticTB
    TMasticTB Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    you might be a genius, just saying.

Agreed!
  • rehenley
    Options
    Love it! This is a great idea. I do the same thing, making a great parfait with fat free vanilla yogurt, fresh berries, and 1/4 c. kashi Go Lean cereal. It is a GREAT dessert!
  • skinnnyxoxo
    skinnnyxoxo Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I was literally craving one too, but I just ate the real thing :/