Getting Fed Up ! No weightloss working out!

So its been 6 weeks of excercise, watching calories and eating some of excercise calories over weekend ..and not a pound lost. Seems like if I workout my weightloss stalls and if I just diet the scales goes down. I eat clean most of the time about 1400 calories a day. I would go stir crazy if i could not workout ...so what gives . I am pre-menopause stage so not sure if its hormonal. Yes I know I have to wait it out , but this is the longest Ive gone without weightloss while working out. Eg on a weekend I can slow run 6-10miles and workout 4 times during the week with running and weights. I have the arboleaf electronic scales and it says I have about 127 poumds muscle mass. Of course im heavy at 220 pounds, 5’11..and need to lose 50 . Someone else out there have similar frustrations? 😏

Replies

• fitoverfortymom
    fitoverfortymom Posts: 3,452 Member
    Can you tell us a little bit more about your diet (or make your diary public)? It could be that you're eating more than you think, but it's hard to say without looking at your diary.
  • Strudders67
    Strudders67 Posts: 989 Member
    Also, how are you determining your exercise calories? It's possible that you're over-estimating your exercise too. And when you say you're eating 1400 calories, is that 1400 PLUS exercise calories, or 1400 net?
  • thkdiffgirl
    thkdiffgirl Posts: 35 Member
    Thank you will give this a try :)
  • thkdiffgirl
    1400 net calories
  • thkdiffgirl
    Yeah I also agree with how stay at home covid19 plays with how our bodies are adjusting to this change and mental states as well :/
  • thkdiffgirl
    Great article on scale fluctuations. Thanks!