September Tribal Challenge *** TNT Crew *** (Closed Group)

Options

Replies

• fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Thanks for the update Miranda :-)
  • x_sotonguetied
    Options
    is monday our weigh in day every week then? i randomly weighed myself yesterday and was at no change from my first weigh in, so still 171.6 for me. but it's also only been a few days, so! i'm hoping by the end of this week to have at least a half pound drop from that!

and sorry for my lack of updates! got carried away this weekend, but i'm itching to get back into the swing of things! and my classes finally start up this week so i'll be on more of a routine schedule which will really help me.

saturday 9/03: completed the pygmy series workouts, was over calories, and under water.
    sunday 9/04: did not complete my last day of exercises, over calories, over water.

i'll be back later to report for today! sorry for my slackin everyone! going to give it my all from here on out so i don't fail myself or this team :)
  • RubyRed1999
    RubyRed1999 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Yesterday I did the Tabata workout and Bushmen day 4 (took rest day Saturday). My new weight is 145.2 a 1.6 lb loss.
  • KierstyPants
    Options
    weigh in for today is, 222.5 :) -.5
  • CaptainMommy1
    Options
    176.2 for me. :)
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Thanks for the updates everyone!
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    is monday our weigh in day every week then? i randomly weighed myself yesterday and was at no change from my first weigh in, so still 171.6 for me. but it's also only been a few days, so! i'm hoping by the end of this week to have at least a half pound drop from that!

and sorry for my lack of updates! got carried away this weekend, but i'm itching to get back into the swing of things! and my classes finally start up this week so i'll be on more of a routine schedule which will really help me.

saturday 9/03: completed the pygmy series workouts, was over calories, and under water.
    sunday 9/04: did not complete my last day of exercises, over calories, over water.

i'll be back later to report for today! sorry for my slackin everyone! going to give it my all from here on out so i don't fail myself or this team :)

You're going to do great Liz! Yes, Monday is the official weigh in day. I typically weigh on Saturday or Sunday and that's my report.
  • reammi
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Just finished cleaning up from my family bbq to unofficially end summer. My kids go back to school tomorrow. I kind of wimped out today and did the pygmy challenges - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats and a 1.5 mile walk. I am over on my water for today and under for my calories.

I have a question - don't I always? I see the extra challenge this week is a 5k and our team gets a point for every 5k run this week. I typically run at least a 5k 3 times a week. I'm thinking this challenge would be then to run an additional 5k and I can't count the runs I normally do? Is that correct? I'm on vacation from work this week and I probably will run every day but thought I would check in first to see how this would work. If I'm gonna run extra I want our team to be able to get the extra points.

Hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend!!!!
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Hi Everyone. Just finished cleaning up from my family bbq to unofficially end summer. My kids go back to school tomorrow. I kind of wimped out today and did the pygmy challenges - 1 minute bear walk, 100 Jumping Jacks, 50 Crunches, 25 Split Squats and a 1.5 mile walk. I am over on my water for today and under for my calories.

I have a question - don't I always? I see the extra challenge this week is a 5k and our team gets a point for every 5k run this week. I typically run at least a 5k 3 times a week. I'm thinking this challenge would be then to run an additional 5k and I can't count the runs I normally do? Is that correct? I'm on vacation from work this week and I probably will run every day but thought I would check in first to see how this would work. If I'm gonna run extra I want our team to be able to get the extra points.

Hope everyone enjoyed the long weekend!!!!

Hi Merri, that's correct, it's a 5K in addition to what you already do. For me, I've only been able to walk/jog an occasional 5K and I had the very best of intentions of doing one this morning, however, I completed my 2-mile walk/run in my best time ever and I was so tired, I couldn't go another mile... especially since I still had the daily exercises to complete. Since tomorrow is strength training I should be able to complete a 5K .. it's my goal anyways. :smile:

Questions are good. It's how we learn.
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Weight:162
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Weight:162

Thanks Kim!
  • kimsciolino
    kimsciolino Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Was over on Water
    Under on Calories (Burned a total of 1915 calories today)
    Tabata done and challenge completed for today.

Good Luck to everyone....
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Water & Calories good.

Tabata & Challenge exercises completed and it was quite funny that my teenage daughter turned drill sergeant on me this morning when she was timing my bear walk. She made me go back and do over the 20 seconds I had stopped to rest out of the 5 minutes.... LOL.

NSV -- I completed a 2-mile walk/jog in 28 minutes. That's my best time ever!!! I wonder if the cooler weather had anything to do with it.
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    •☆.•*´¨`*••♥ TNT Crew ♥••*´¨`*•.☆•

I just want to thank each of you for taking this journey with me for the month of September. It may become difficult at times, but I want for you to know I believe in you and you can push through the tough days cuz why????

Cuz we're TNT... TENACIOUS AND TOUGH!
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Water: just barely but did it
    Tabata & Challenge: done (the bearwalk was NOT fun!)
    Calories: Under
  • urastupidchimp
    urastupidchimp Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Tabata and bushman done (soooo hard, lol)

Under on calories and over on water :)

Did a mile + walk/hike today with some friends on my day off :)
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Water: just barely but did it
    Tabata & Challenge: done (the bearwalk was NOT fun!)
    Calories: Under

Karrie, I agree with you about the bearwalk... no fun! But we survived!!! ~Cheryl
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    Tabata and bushman done (soooo hard, lol)

Under on calories and over on water :)

Did a mile + walk/hike today with some friends on my day off :)

Thanks Miranda
  • KBomar2
    KBomar2 Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    I forgot to add that I did a 5k yesterday. I hope to do another one in a few days but I'm pretty sore right now so not sure if I will get it in.
  • CaptainMommy1
    Options
    Hey Cheryl,
    I completed yesterday's and today's challenges over on water under on calories.
    Thanks,
    Cathy