Seeking pals

Options
Hi, I'm new as of today.
I have about 6 stone to lose and am hoping to find people in the same situation to help eachother along the journey

Replies

• wadefrieda
    wadefrieda Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been on this for about 2 months now, but I have not utilized the community for support. So, now I am looking for someone to work with. I started at about 27.4 stone, my goal is 15.7 (this would be 385 pounds on my side of the pond working for 220 pounds). In the two months I have lost about 1.8 stone (25 pounds) but now seem to be having some issues with wanting to cheat. Thus, I am now seeking someone to go through this with me for some mutual moral support. Below is a little bit about me to aid in your decision.

I'm Male living in Houston, Texas. I am 51 years old and my body has started to protest the extra weight I've carried for so many years (especially my knees). Exercise is not going to be a big help at least for a while, once I have gotten my weight down to the point were long walks don't leave me lame for 2 days I am hoping to add that to my daily activity but for now I am trying to loose weight by diet only. I have commented myself to this goal and hoping to find someone else driven to success to work with. If I don't sound like a good fit to work with you, no worries, I will post on the boards to see if I can find someone. Looking forward to your response.

Thank you,
    Wade
  • louisejen5918
    louisejen5918 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    Hi Wade, I'm Jenny, 35 years old, I live in the UK. I've lost over four stone from my highest weight, I hope together we can kick each others butt if/when necessary.
  • MrsSandshrew
    MrsSandshrew Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello, I’m 31, female from the UK and just starting out again :)
  • louisejen5918
    louisejen5918 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    It'll be lovely to have help in this new, healthier life @MrsSandshrew
  • Ginacoates95
    Ginacoates95 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi 👋 I’m Georgina I’m 25 and from the UK I started my journey 5 weeks ago and I’m currently 18lbs down, looking to make new friends :) please feel free to add me I post daily and always here for a chat :)