Slytherin "CHECK-IN" (CLOSED GROUP)

Options
Dear Slytherins,

Every Monday, starting the fifth of September you will need to report here with two things; how many minutes you've exercised for the week (you can find this on your exercise log on mfp), and how much weight you've lost!
your letter with your partner will be coming today, and your common room will be open as soon as i get every letter out,
thanks to all of you slytherins:

Regina1185
Nikra419
CatherineElizabeth13
PrincessKrystale
SyllyReth
Always Leader
Bubushka_Dolly
Xtina_86
ErinKeely4
Licacorona
Troy67
Katep2492
Almostgoth
Rexkt
lesley1126
WOWIFEY
reneda
nathalie24
Lynnspittal
EmmaBeckemeyer1

for bearing wtih me! can't wait to see you all check-in! we have a grand total (as a group) of
1,175 LBS to lose
till we all reach our goals!

we can do this!

Replies

• emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    How do you "watch" without commenting?
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wish I had more weight to lose to help contribute to the group. When I was at 336 pounds I could have really kicked butt. lol
  • katep2492
    katep2492 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    bump so I can get here easily
  • janiecorona
    Options
    I got my letter but I'm still not on the list...should I worry about that? >.<
  • erinkeely4
    erinkeely4 Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Wish I had more weight to lose to help contribute to the group. When I was at 336 pounds I could have really kicked butt. lol

Yeah, my goal is to be 3 lbs heavier than I was at last check-in.. HA. Sorry guys :(
  • poorcopies
    poorcopies Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    I pm'd but haven't heard anything, I was away at a music festival when the original sign up post went up.

Really hope I get in, massive HP nerd and really could do with a new support network.
  • erinkeely4
    Options
    I am at a Conference, and there is a room dedicated to Harry Potter here, run by some cool kids. I am in Slytherin house with them. Bought an AWESOME wand that the head of Slytherin house made by hand. :D
  • Troy67
    Troy67 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Posting my info now. I am 90 minutes into a 16 1/2 hour shift and have to be back tomorrow after a 4 hour nap. If I don't post now, I'll be a zombie tomorrow and forget.

Weight stayed at 203lbs. 945 exercise minutes for a total of 11,197 calories burned. Everyone have a great week!!

Troy
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Here's my check-in since I am awake.

Weight: 299.3

Exercise Minutes: 60

Wasn't a great week for me as far as exercise, but I'll pick it up this week :)
  • katep2492
    katep2492 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I lost 5 pounds bringing me to 225 and exercised 120 min!
  • janiecorona
    Options
    I lost 2 pounds this week. I now weigh 205 lbs. I exercised 301 minutes this week.(:
  • Licacorona
    Licacorona Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose anything this week. I'm not surprised since I didn't have a great week. I'll be sure to have a better week to report next Monday.

180 minutes of exercise.
  • erinkeely4
    Options
    Weight loss: 1 lb (from 108 to 107 lbs)

Exercise minutes: 495
  • MacSkillz
    MacSkillz Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    So, when I signed up for Slytherin, I was at 251, today I am at 250.9. On Tuesday I was down to 248.6...Damn Francesca (AKA TOM to most of you)
    Last week I exercised for 247 minutes and burned a total of 1,647 calories.

Last week was a rough week all around for me - Hurricane Irene, not having power for 4 days, and then having severe allergies because of the Hurricane... I've only finally been able to get back into my routine on Friday. This week will be WAY better!

Keep up the fantastic work everyone! We're all looking good and next week, we'll look even better!
  • CatherineElizabeth13
    Options
    My weigh in this week is awful.
    I gained 3lbs.
    Bringing me to a weight of 183lbs (13st 1lb)

I haven't logged any exercise this week, as my other half is on chemo, and i have been travelling a lot to help with family stuff.
    I will do much better this week!
  • emmabeckemeyer1
    emmabeckemeyer1 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    down 3lb this week 145.4lb
    exercised 672 minutes
    burned 8652 cal
  • AlwaysLeader
    Options
    i lost 2 pounds. i now weight 170.5 lbs . i exercised for 68 min last week.
  • Regina1185
    Options
    I exercised 330 minutes this week and as of this morning I weighed 205. I gained 3 lbs, but I think its almost TOM! BLEH!

Hope everyone had a good first week!
  • almostgoth
    almostgoth Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hello All,

I'm working afternoons this week and it seems to be messing with my weigh ins. At any rate. I've gained 1 lb this week (3 lbs if you count my lowest weight check) and 30 minutes exercise...

-Jeremy
  • lynnspittal
    Options
    down 2 pound this week 146.1lb
    exercised 425 minutes
    burned 3382 cal

Losing measurements as well, but we're not counting that. Hope everyone feels good about them selves this week!