Options
Hi all,

I am a new member as of today (09/05/11). I have lost a little over 70 pounds on my own and have now reached a point where I feel I need to be more accountable. At this time, I believe I will be using the mobile app more than the online version...so I welcome any and everyone to add me as a friend!

Replies

• sexyminxinthemaking
    Options
    friend request sent goodluck on your journey
  • nikkizmom1962
    nikkizmom1962 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    congratulations on your journey! this site is very helpful and useful you will love it. feel free to add me together we can succeed and help each other during tough times
  • KathyS69
    Options
    congrats on your terrific weight loss..I too am fairly new and enjoy having new friends to chat with..If you would like a new pal here I am...Kathy
  • leeka77
    leeka77 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Welcome...
  • KathyS69
    Options
    I am fairly new to MFP and could really use some help.I have the will to do this but still struggle..That in turn leads me to deal with weight control all the wrong way..Anybody having the same issues or have already been through them please add me..
  • TrishMahon
    Options
    I am very new but you have already inspired me! Good luck in your journey and I am sure you will get to all your goals!
  • sandhillcrane
    Options
    welcome to the group;)) congrats on getting here:smokin: