Want to lose 140lb

shellywesley
shellywesley Posts: 24 Member
Starting my weightloss journey. Anyone starting their journey? Love to stay connected. Have a large amount of weightloss to conquer.

Replies

• _F9_
    _F9_ Posts: 13 Member
    Good luck to you!!
  • cbruton1011
    cbruton1011 Posts: 1 Member
    Me too! Need to lose 40lbs. Would love an accountability buddy and support.
  • sal222020
    sal222020 Posts: 1 Member
    I am also starting today. I’m in Australia so I only know kg not pounds. But I have 40kg to start shredding!
  • Steffy92115
    Steffy92115 Posts: 5 Member
    Me too. Today is day one. I’d like to lose 75 pounds.
  • conniewilkins56
    conniewilkins56 Posts: 3,391 Member
    There is a very active group for Larger Losers that need to lose 75 or more pounds...it’s very supportive and helpful as well as motivating.....feel free to join us....no games, contests or challenges....only good conversation,information and mutual needs to lose weight!
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    Starting my weightloss journey. Anyone starting their journey? Love to stay connected. Have a large amount of weightloss to conquer.

You can do it. You've set yourself a goal. Now set yourself some mini goals to reach that main goal. Take progess pictures on a regular basis. No one has to see them but you. BUT they'll be a huge asset to you as you move forward. Sometimes the scale doesn't give you the info you desire and being able to compare your pictures of progress will show you change. Try to surround yourself with folks that will encourage and motivate you. You've Got This!!! You can do it!
  • TommyTS88
    TommyTS88 Posts: 28 Member
    Good luck!!