Hello all!

Options
I am a new member and just found my fitness pal. It has been a long road for me to get here. I have a lot of weight to lose and I take medications that make me gain it. So far I have maintained my weight for three months. I have lost twenty pounds in a year. Without trying. I am trying to get to the gym three to four times a week but it is hard when you have led a pretty sedentary life so far. So I look forward to sharing everyone's stories and encouraging those who need it.

Good luck everyone!

Replies

• karena7
    karena7 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I am new myself, my doctor told me about this website last week. Enjoying it already!!
  • puppywalker
    puppywalker Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! I am new also and it has been so helpful. I look forward to signing in each day. Feel free to add me as a friend!
  • nowornever47
    nowornever47 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    Welcome, new members!! My husband and his friend found this website in May. He already met his goal of 25 lbs and I have 20 lbs to go... One of the best things that we've found! Hope you have as much success... Good luck! Make sure to read the success stories on the community link- they're very inspirational too! Feel free too add me and have fun! :)

7688050.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • wvunut
    wvunut Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm new too. My sister in law told me about this site yesterday when I was complaining about my standstill. She told me I needed to eat more to lose weight and I've noiced alot of the same suggestions on here too. LOL This is truly a remarkable site and best wishes to your success!
  • TrishMahon
    Options
    I have to admit, I don't know how to add friends. But feel free to add me!