BIG weight loss!

GoodyUK84
GoodyUK84 Posts: 14 Member
Hi everyone!

My name is Danielle and I am looking to achieve a big weight loss!

I am 36, 5’8” and 325lbs. I am married and have a 13 year old daughter and a 1 1/2 year old son.

Looking for some weight loss buddies no matter the goals.

My husband had weight loss surgery last year but because of a kidney issue and misaligned anatomy, surgical weight loss is not an option for me. It had taken me 14 years to gain this weight from 195lbs so I don’t expect it to come off overnight, but I’d like to find people to share motivation with during the process.

Big goal: 150lbs
First goal: 12 lbs by June 30

Looking forward to some new sidekicks :)

-Danielle

Replies

• annamiller359
    annamiller359 Posts: 1 Member
    Hello and welcome! I'm fairly new and back at this recently. I'm 31 and weigh 290. Let's do this together! I have a long way to go.
  • jd444455
    jd444455 Posts: 13 Member
    You can do it Danielle.
  • GoodyUK84
    Thank you!!!
    jd444455 wrote: »
    You can do it Danielle.

• GoodyUK84
    Yes!!! Let’s do it. I think i need to start blogging again. It so helpful.
    Hello and welcome! I'm fairly new and back at this recently. I'm 31 and weigh 290. Let's do this together! I have a long way to go.

• Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 39,044 Member
    You are welcome to add me ...wishing you the very best on your journey :)
  • kisaolson
    kisaolson Posts: 30 Member
    Hello! Looking for weightloss friends as well! Need to lose close to 100lbs please feel free to add me!
  • bsmock88
    bsmock88 Posts: 22 Member
    Same! I need to lose about 80 lbs! Feel free to add me, I need all the help and support I can get!
  • ChelleDee07
    ChelleDee07 Posts: 396 Member
    You can do it!! IMO, you're already starting off on the right foot by having a long term goal and setting mini goals.
  • Kelceybyers
    Kelceybyers Posts: 56 Member
    Feel free to add me as well. I have about 100 pounds to lose as well. I'm trying to think of it as 10 pounds at a time....seems less overwhelming that way. :)