New here looking for buddies!

Options
jenlefleur31
jenlefleur31 Posts: 21 Member
edited May 2020 in Getting Started
Starting my MFP journey tomorrow!
Based in the U.K. North Wales
Looking for people to connect with that are doing similar! What are you looking to do?
I’m Looking to lose about a stone after gaining weight from a sciatica injury and being less active than I was!
Hope to hear from people! Can’t wait to get started! ☺️

Replies

• eng_maaka1981
    eng_maaka1981 Posts: 763 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the community. Feel free to add if interested
  • jenlefleur31
    Options
    Hi! I’m unsure as how to add people!
    But if you know please add me! ☺️
  • LozFoss88
    LozFoss88 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi, will give you an add. I have been on and off mfp for years and am just starting to get on it properly and feeling pretty motivated at the moment. I suffer with sciatica on and off, its horrible.
  • jenlefleur31
    Options
    LozFoss88 wrote: »
    Hi, will give you an add. I have been on and off mfp for years and am just starting to get on it properly and feeling pretty motivated at the moment. I suffer with sciatica on and off, its horrible.
    Thanks for the FR! I’m just about recovering now! I’m just waiting for an MRI scan and I have to get a splint made for my foot due to something called foot drop! Super stressful! But I’m determined to make a full recovery AND get fit again!
  • Ginacoates95
    Ginacoates95 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Hi 👋 I’m Georgina I’m 25 and from the UK I started my journey 5 weeks ago and I’m currently 18lbs down, looking to make new friends :) please feel free to add me I post daily and always here for a chat :)
  • HaFrMaZo
    HaFrMaZo Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Add if you want