Today I’m down 20lbs!

Options
LukesGreenMilk
LukesGreenMilk Posts: 56 Member
edited June 2020 in Success Stories
Wooo! I’ve been using MFP, exercising, meal prepping, and drinking a gallon of water a day for 3 months and I’ve now lost 20 lbs! 20 to go and I know I can do it!
I’ve been mostly eating Deep South and Caribbean foods and it all is okay thanks to CICO!
Always looking out for like minded friends.
7kqzjq4se1sh.jpeg

Replies

• DiscusTank5
    DiscusTank5 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Way to go! Would you mind sharing your strategies for drinking a gallon of water a day?
  • Sand_TIger
    Sand_TIger Posts: 1,072 Member
    Options
    Great job! Calories in Calories out is pretty great, isn't it? I'm down 47 pounds - but have about the same to go. Congratulations.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    pfprimo wrote: »
    Congratulations to you both. It's a tough road, but you're killing it, way to go. I feel at home in this thread, as my situation is kinda similar in that when I had ballooned to 221 pounds past March, I knew I had to make some drastic changes. I've upped the exercise regimen, adhering to a healthier diet, drinking more water (and less craft beer) and I'm now over halfway towards my goal of losing 25 pounds. Keep up the good work everybody.

Awesome job! I also gave up wine 🍷, which was a big help!
  • rosebud69155
    rosebud69155 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    Wooo! I’ve been using MFP, exercising, meal prepping, and drinking a gallon of water a day for 3 months and I’ve now lost 20 lbs! 20 to go and I know I can do it!
    I’ve been mostly eating Deep South and Caribbean foods and it all is okay thanks to CICO!
    Always looking out for like minded friends.
    7kqzjq4se1sh.jpeg

Way to go!!! Proud of you!!!
  • Formenow12
    Formenow12 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Great going
  • MalDunc2012
    MalDunc2012 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Kudos!
  • WildlyCurly
    WildlyCurly Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! Congrats! I also have about the last 20 pounds to lose too. Caribbean food is so Delicious so I am inspired! I was also impressed about the gallon of water every day for the last 3 months. I have trouble getting down the required amount for my weight which is only 62 oz of water (since the minimum needed is half your weight in ounces, as I weigh 123.4 lb).
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!