looking for the Lasagna Cupcake recipe

Options
I was on here about 2 days ago and copied the lasagna cupcake recipe made with wonton wrappers, marinara sauce, etc and cannot find it now...I have purchased the ingredients but need to figure out the calorie intake for my food log...help?????

Replies

• noblechappy
    Options
    I made these a few days ago -- oh my they were wonderful!

http://www.emilybites.com/2011/07/lasagna-cupcakes.html
  • Melbel85
    Melbel85 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    click search then put lasagna cupcake, it comes right up! Btw they sound yummy! : )
  • carrie145
    Options
    bump...that sounds good
  • cdez80421
    cdez80421 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I think you can find it at www.cruftbox.com, it is great by the way, tried them a couple weeks ago, if not let me know, maybe I can
    e-mail it to you.
  • fitnhealthyccthatsme
    Options
    http://www.hungry-girl.com/weighin/show/1625

Lasagna Cupcakes

PER SERVING (1 cupcake): 165 calories, 4.75g fat, 390mg sodium, 14g carbs, 1.25g fiber, 3g sugars, 15g protein -- PointsPlus® value 4*

ngredients:
    12 oz. raw lean ground turkey
    1/4 tsp. salt, divided
    1/8 tsp. black pepper
    1 cup chopped onion
    1/2 cup chopped mushrooms
    One 14.5-oz. can crushed tomatoes
    1 1/2 tsp. chopped garlic, divided
    1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
    One 10-oz. package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
    1 1/2 cups fat-free ricotta cheese
    1/4 cup fat-free liquid egg substitute (like Egg Beaters Original)
    1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
    24 small square wonton wrappers (often stocked with the tofu in the refrigerated section of the supermarket)
    1 1/2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese

Directions:
    Preheat oven to 375 degrees.

Bring a large skillet sprayed with nonstick spray to medium-high heat on the stove. Add turkey and season with 1/8 tsp. salt and pepper. Cook and crumble until no longer pink, about 5 minutes. Add onion and mushrooms and, stirring often, cook until veggies are soft and turkey is fully cooked, about 6 minutes.

Reduce heat to low. Add crushed tomatoes, 1 tsp. garlic, and Italian seasoning to the skillet. Stirring occasionally, simmer for 10 minutes. Set aside.

Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine spinach, ricotta cheese, egg substitute, nutmeg, remaining 1/8 tsp. salt, and remaining 1/2 tsp. garlic. Mix well and set aside. Spray a 12-cup muffin pan with nonstick spray. Press a wonton wrapper into the bottom and up along the sides of each cup of the pan. Evenly distribute about half of the spinach-ricotta mixture among the cups, smoothing the surfaces with the back of a spoon.

Evenly distribute about half of the turkey mixture among the cups, smoothing the surfaces with the back of a spoon. Top each turkey layer with 1 tbsp. mozzarella cheese. Place another wonton wrapper into each cup, lightly pressing it down on the cheese layer and along the sides of the cup, letting the edges fall over the pan. Repeat layering by evenly distributing remaining spinach-ricotta mixture and turkey mixture among the cups. Top each cup with 1 tbsp. mozzarella cheese.

Bake in the oven until cheese has melted and wrapper edges are browned, about 10 minutes.

Allow to cool, carefully transfer to a plate, and serve 'em up!

MAKES 12 SERVINGS
  • jules563
    jules563 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    bump
  • sheila0321
    sheila0321 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I posted it under cupcake Lasagna..

I think it was 139 cals per lasagna..
  • pagutierre
    pagutierre Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I made these tonight and they were WONDERFUL!! Thanks for sharing!! Felt totally indulgent without the guilt :happy:
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    yummy, need to try this one!!
  • claudiandw
    claudiandw Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    I was on here about 2 days ago and copied the lasagna cupcake recipe made with wonton wrappers, marinara sauce, etc and cannot find it now...I have purchased the ingredients but need to figure out the calorie intake for my food log...help?????

Here is my recipe :)

Lasagna Cupcakes

Mozzarella
    Ricotta Cheese
    Parmesan Cheese
    Marinara sauce
    Meat (optional)
    Wonton/gyoza wrappers

The secret is the wrapper (gyoza are the best)

Spray or wipe the cupcake tin with olive oil for prevent sticking and add a little flavor. Put the wrapper in the tin and form it into a cup shape. Then a small dollop of pasta sauce. Ricotta cheese is next to add the traditional lasagna taste and texture. I then add a little Parmesan to bring out the flavor.

Once you filled in the first layer, gently press another wrapper in, forming another cup.

Once you've placed the second wrapper, repeat the filling as you see fit. Mine are split between cheese and sausage versions.

A bit of Mozzarella cheese on top of it all. I put a sprinkle of Parmesan on as well, as the saltiness brings out the flavor in the Mozzarella and I love Parmesan cheese.

I baked them for 20 minutes at 375 and they came out perfectly browned.
  • poutinEeyore
    poutinEeyore Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Hailey
    Hailey Posts: 199 Member
    Options

Here is my recipe :)

Lasagna Cupcakes

Mozzarella
    Ricotta Cheese
    Parmesan Cheese
    Marinara sauce
    Meat (optional)
    Wonton/gyoza wrappers

The secret is the wrapper (gyoza are the best)

Spray or wipe the cupcake tin with olive oil for prevent sticking and add a little flavor. Put the wrapper in the tin and form it into a cup shape. Then a small dollop of pasta sauce. Ricotta cheese is next to add the traditional lasagna taste and texture. I then add a little Parmesan to bring out the flavor.

Once you filled in the first layer, gently press another wrapper in, forming another cup.

Once you've placed the second wrapper, repeat the filling as you see fit. Mine are split between cheese and sausage versions.

A bit of Mozzarella cheese on top of it all. I put a sprinkle of Parmesan on as well, as the saltiness brings out the flavor in the Mozzarella and I love Parmesan cheese.

I baked them for 20 minutes at 375 and they came out perfectly browned.

I cannot wait to make these! Thanks, I was just looking for this recipe again now
  • littlesis412
    littlesis412 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    bump
  • kar2083
    kar2083 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Venus2011
    Options
    bump
  • BeUnique1207