Comment here if you want more friends!!

Replies

• LisaMarie9998
    LisaMarie9998 Posts: 13 Member
    Liverpool, uk. Add if you interact and have an open diary :)
  • sohamkho
    sohamkho Posts: 12 Member
    Looking for people to motivate each other for HIIT! Let’s make new and interesting HIIT plans! Gotta Burn that fat!
  • skinnedknee101
    skinnedknee101 Posts: 92 Member
    I’ve had a mfp acct for about 8 years, but never used the community aspect much. I just deactivated my FB where I was a part of several weightloss groups (in-law drama was too much). I’m missing having people and motivation now, so please add me!
  • MrsSandshrew
    MrsSandshrew Posts: 5 Member
    Newbie!

- I'm British.
    - I'm in my mid 30s.
    - I am morbidly obese and my weight is affecting my mental and physical health.
    - This is not my first rodeo here, I lost a substantial amount of weight using MFP many years ago, under another username, but got complacent and piled it back on - and then some.
    - I have a chronic pain condition which makes exercise difficult.
    - I am currently addicted to sugar (read: chocolate) which is something I am to work on, and I am also a crisp-aholic.

I'm looking for some supportive friends, perhaps people who are also just starting out too? Or only a little way in? I am happy to have my diary open for friends and would also love to nosy at other people's diaries!
  • kayla_siboni
    kayla_siboni Posts: 205 Member
    Finally back on the app after a bit of a break. Looking for some new fitness friends so we can help each other stay motivated! :)
  • HaFrMaZo
    HaFrMaZo Posts: 315 Member
    Any friends are welcome, bit unmotivated at the moment what with the craziness of work right now.
  • holly8312
    holly8312 Posts: 38 Member
    Hi, I'm 36 from the UK, looking to meet some like minded people to help each other stay on track
  • Kelceybyers
    Kelceybyers Posts: 56 Member
    Trying to fix my wagon and get back on it so I'll take all the motivating friends I can. :)
  • Alternative_Rach
    Alternative_Rach Posts: 11 Member
    Hi...im Rachel and its my second time here.... i lost a lot of weight first time round and now im on the second round and boy is it stubborn to come off ...would love to make new friends to receive and give encouragement.. feel free to add me x
  • shelllord
    shelllord Posts: 43 Member
    Hi,I am back after a few years off and doing nothing but eat during lockdown ....new friends welcome please :)
  • AmberlyMarlene
    AmberlyMarlene Posts: 114 Member
    "Here!"

For real though I need a better surrounding of motivation and support and would happily reciprocate. Please add me if that's what you're also all about on MFP.
  • Grace_spaceship
    Grace_spaceship Posts: 80 Member
    Hello everyone! I am trying to get fit again after breaking my spine just over a year ago! Please add me if you want motivation and support!
  • Stephentoshea
    Stephentoshea Posts: 3 Member
    I've been using MFP for a while now but only started tracking macros accurately in the last 12 weeks. I've lost 10kg and seen a huge change in my life. I've been inspired to start a YouTube channel to track my fitness journey over the next couple of years and hopefully help other people on fitness journeys of their own! I'd really appreciate it if anyone wanted to check it out & support me by subscribing:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_uWoBIg-WVOlzHgmj772tA?sub_confirmation=1

Best of luck on your journey and I hope to see you over on YouTube some time!
  • shaf238
    shaf238 Posts: 4,021 Member
    Yep sure!
  • Truvanessa
    Truvanessa Posts: 327 Member
    Feel free to add me. 😊☀️
  • CapricornSun
    CapricornSun Posts: 10 Member
    I just signed up today and would love to interact with others on the same journey as myself. Please add me!
  • tergetche
    tergetche Posts: 4 Member
    Starting this journey today. Please feel free to add me! 😊
  • Ruben_244
    Ruben_244 Posts: 257 Member
    Let’s do it! Back at it! 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼
  • andresfelipe53
    andresfelipe53 Posts: 14 Member
    Hello! Happy to connect and motivate each other!
  • sbond7982
    sbond7982 Posts: 3 Member
    I’m on the road to lose 90 lbs and be very healthy and maintain that. I’m always up for new friends.