Accountability Buddy??

Options
I am looking for an accountability buddy or buddies. Maybe someone to text throughout the day or teach me how to use this app to communicate and check in with each other. I am 39 and pretty much maintaining my weight. I have a history of eating disorder for 20 years and I have some bad habits I am struggling with right now like picking at stuff while making meals mostly. I would love to loose another 2-3lbs but I feel like I am just keep maintaining my weight or gaining a little and then working hard to loose that little bit. I know all the diet secrets and what to do but I feel I don’t have my discipline lately. I need to get back on track and need support.

Replies

• ocbutterfly8551
    ocbutterfly8551 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi! I would love an accountability buddy too! I would like to loose about 10lbs... that I’ve gained while in this stay at home order. I’m 43, married, no kids, live in CA. Would love to text throughout the day.
  • arabians5649
    arabians5649 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I would love to do the same ! I sent you both friend requests !
  • drfalktorres
    drfalktorres Posts: 30 Member
    edited April 2020
    Options
    I'd love to join too! I'm 44 - 3 kids (all teenagers and spending the summer with their father.) Could use some non-coworker support buddies!
  • dinuattalage
    dinuattalage Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi, I would love to join too. I am grad student trying to lose some weight that I have recently gained. I need some support/encouragement too
  • tallwillow2
    tallwillow2 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    This sounds like a great idea. I'm back on this site after a long gap, it's helped me with weight loss/maintenance before. During that time there was the MFP mentors program, that was quite helpful. I had a pretty good routine before the shutdown, it's been downhill since then. The cookie jar has been the answer to staying cooped up indoors, so I'm planning to diligently track all my macros! could do with some help, cheers!
  • Jaxsgma
    Jaxsgma Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Would like an accountability buddy. I need to eat better and loose some of this weight, and any help from others is greatly appreciated.
  • sharoniqua
    sharoniqua Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I need a buddy to get me focused.
    This shelter in place is not nice to those who wrk from home.
  • beefycakes9110
    beefycakes9110 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I would love some buddies as well! I’m working hard to lose this last bit of body fat, I’m able to stay pretty active (garage gym) and focused on my diet, just really lonely! I’m 31, single with 3 kids. Feel free to message and add me! 🙂
  • notsobadaguyguy
    notsobadaguyguy Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Keep encouraged all. I would be glad to be a part of mutual support as well.
  • Skrib69
    Skrib69 Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    I need that too. Just starting to get back into things again after 6 months out
  • FocusOnNutritionHolly
    Options
    Hi, I’m looking to add more friends and engage more on this app. I’m working to maintain my size, build muscle and shed a little fat. Working at home definitely is not nice to the body having to sit at your computer all day but it is what it is. Feel free to add me😊