Pandemic Blues - I'm new here👋🏽

Options
I'm completely new here. My doctor suggested that I join. I don't have friends and would really like to have some just to make this more interesting!

I've gained a total of 10lbs since the beginning of the pandemic and I'm looking for friends who are simply motivated.

Your motivation motivates me even more😊

Replies

• Jstarz1
    Jstarz1 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    10lbs. Thats totally doable!!! Let's get it girl!!! Hit me if you want more support
  • stvtga
    stvtga Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    You absolutely can lose that. Focus and go. You've got this
  • CapricornSun
    CapricornSun Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much guys!
  • CapricornSun
    CapricornSun Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Please add me, bc I haven't quite figured out how to add other members just yet🤦🏾‍♀️
  • Pihesew
    Pihesew Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hello. Nice to meet you! I started jogging on April 17th. I started with half hour and mostly walking. Now I jog 5 kms and hardly walk under 40 minutes. I’m a mother for four kids and my goal is to lose 12 pounds. I’ve seen a big improvement in my overall energy, mood and patience. Although, my weight hasn't changed yet I am sure it will as I am now learning about calories and eating better.

Hope this inspires you. As I share my progress with a few friends daily and it motivates me to keep going.

FYI. I never used to jog for the heck of it. This is a huge step for me.
  • pfprimo
    pfprimo Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Capricorn, we're all in this together to help each other achieve our goals. Looking forward to helping you do the same.
  • dave10703
    dave10703 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    You’re lucky you’ve only gained 10lbs during the pandemic. You can def get those pounds off just in time for the summer that we may or may not be able to have. 🙂
  • mishaelamirkhan262
    mishaelamirkhan262 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    You can totally do it. I have to lose 5kgs as well.
  • MarvinsFitLife
    MarvinsFitLife Posts: 874 Member
    Options
    Welcome!